||REQUESTED|| Tf RBA Sire!Blades & Sparkling!Medix pt. 1

Requested by: Barclayd
Thanks for requesting!!

Medix slams his servos on the table out of rage. This assignment is certainly difficult. He does not require any pity help. After all, he is the brains of the bunch. If he fails to solve this, it will destroy his perfect score.

The white mech holds his helm as he continues forcing his processor to spit out whatever useful. His struggles are however in vain. If he asked for help...

No, Medix. Snap out of it. You will do just fine without help. You need perfection, not deficiencies; not flaws.

A gentle servo pats Medix at the back. Medix stares up to see his favourite mentor: everyone's beloved helicopter mech. The tall mech bends down to his student's height and furrows his optic ridges, silently asking the stressed mechling what was going on.

Medix replies in silence. His quivering optics reveals little details of his true fears. He nervously shuffles backward as he assures his mentor that he is just fine.

Just fine, you know that you're fine.

... Right?...

Medix shuts his optics tightly as his thoughts begin to overwhelm him. No one has ever seen him distraught to this degree. No one but Blades. Medix trusts him the most out of everyone else. Only Blades can provide the reaction and support that Medix desperately needs during his breakdowns.

Blades pats Medix's shoulder blades hesitantly. Whenever Medix reveals his emotions, Blades often does what his instincts tell him to. He often doubts himself whether his reassuring are doing its magic or not which is difficult to tell at times. Medix is a special kid who is often egoistical, however that does not make him any horrible. He lives up to everyone's expectations but never out of that box.

Blades finds himself hugging a now-crying Medix. He pats the overwhelmed mechling's helm, soothing him quietly. "You're too hard on yourself," Blades caresses Medix's helm lovingly. "Get some rest. We can get back to this later on."

A/N:
You have no clue how much I miss writing. I decided to try a different style for today's update. Have been taking English classes in school much more seriously now that I also take English tuition. Tuition is definitely working out for me, kudos to the amazing tutor I have. Bear in mind that my writing style for the rest of the requests will be a bit wobbly with a lot of mistakes/no connection to the previous sentences whatsoever. I'll try to fix up everything nicely before posting!!