||REQUESTED|| Tf RB Heatwave & Mechling Reader

Requested by: the very, VERY talented KaylaTheAutoBot !
Thanks for requesting! ;)

  Screams.

  Heatwave growls. He was starting to regret taking you in after your spacecraft crashed nearby the incomplete Rescue Bots Academy.

  "Heatwave! What did you to do him?" Blades yelled.

  "He just likes to scream, why are you always blaming me for causing him to scream?" Heatwave debates.

Blades gently held you up from your pod. You squeal in delight. You turned to Heatwave, who was glancing at you with the most caring face you have ever seen.

"Hatwaf!" You called out with a smile.

"Aww you want to be with Heatwave?" Blades asked with a baby expression as he placed you close to Heatwave on the floor.

You put up your right servo and slam it down on the ground as your right knee drags on the floor moving forward. You did the same to your left limbs and slowly, you crawled to Heatwave.

"Heatwaf!" You called out in delight.

He smiles. "Look at you, tiring yourself. Let me get you up on my lap." He picks up your tiny body by your waist and puts you down.

"Heat... wave?" You finally said.

"That's right. I'm Heatwave, not Heatwaf or... Hatwaf," he let out a small chuckle.

You seemed to understand how he took your other attempts to call his name properly. "Hatwaf!" You yelled out loud, then burst into cute chuckles.

"You... ugh you're too cute to be cursed at," Heatwave said, laying you down on your back resting on his servo.

"I dare you to call him a 'waste of time', Heatwave," Blades mocked.

"Shut up Blades. Go find someone else to hang out with. My optics are set for (Y/N), so go away," Heatwave instructed.

You looked up at him and chuckled as he puts on his visors and takes it off. Suddenly, you had an awesome idea.

You waited until Heatwave picks you up and place you on his shoulder. As he was doing so, you grabbed his cheeks and gave him a small, sparkling kiss on his right cheek. "Wuv u!" You exclaimed.

"Heh, love you too cute little one," he smiled.

Hours passed. You find yourself recharging in Heatwave's vehicle mode. He seemed to be racing to somewhere, but where? This definitely isn't Cybertron, where is this place?

You squealed in complaint.

"(Y/N)! Scrap, I forgot I left you in here," Heatwave growls to himself.

"You're kidding me, right? You brought a small sparkling with you on a high-risk mission! Do you have any idea what she will be in soon?" Kade yelled.

"Kade, you're going with Blades and Dani. Heatwave, send (Y/N) and make sure he is recharging, understood?" Chief Burns ordered in the coms.

"Yes sir," Heatwave braked, causing Kade, who did not out his seatbelt on, to fly forward.

"Heatwave!" Kade whined.

"Oh, sorry. I didn't notice that my seat belts are so loose," Heatwave sarcastically said. "Buckle up next time."

  After Kade got off, Heatwave drove slower than usual back to the centre. "How are you feeling back there?" He asks as he tilts the mirror so that your reflection is on it.

  You squealed in pure cuteness, waving your arms high up in the air as your legs kicked. Heatwave began chuckling.

  "You're adorable and you know it," he laughed.

  After dropping you off, Chief Burns announced that the emergency was solved.

  "What a great excuse to spend some quality time with you, (Y/N)," Heatwave sighs.

  He puts you on his lap again and watches you dance around (although you would hit him on accident sometimes). Suddenly, you stopped.

"What's wrong (Y/N)?"

Your optics were set on Graham's mathematical equations on the board. You carefully approached the board and took a marker pen. Heatwave watches you as you began solving the equation as if you knew the answer this whole time.

When Heatwave checked the answers in Graham's book, it turned out that your answer was correct! "Genius little mech, aren't you?" Heatwave praised, patting your helm.

After a few hours, the team returned. You were already recharging while Heatwave watches you.

"Soft spot for lil' mech here?" Kade snorts.

"Shut up," Heatwave groans.

"Wait," Graham gasps in surprise. "Who solved this impossible equation?"

A/N:
Short again :///
Anyways, hope y'all liked it! Coming up next: Hoist x Autobot Femme Reader :D
(I might be slow on updating in the coming months. I have to prepare for an exam so I'll try rly hard to manage my time to write the next one!)