||REQUESTED|| Tf RB Chase x Female Reader Pt. 2

Previously...

  "I'm planning to be a lawyer. But if I can't be a lawyer, I'll work as a police officer with you."

  "It refers to 'signal good', Ms. (Y/N)."

  "Thanks, uhh, do they have a name?"

  "Bots, it's time she know."

Current moment

  "Traffic violation?"

  Chase shook his helm. You sighed in disappointment and looked down. His digit gently lifts your chin up.

  "Do not give up. Your exam is next week," he told you with serious optics.

  You nodded. His warm digit left your chin as he held up a datapad to type in Cybertronian. You stared at it for a few good seconds before he puts it away.

  "I'm kinda interested to learn Cybertronian now," you said.

  "I could teach you," he replied, holding up your textbook. "Now, are you prepared?"

  You nodded with a determined look. You noticed him looking away for a moment before turning back to you.

FLASH!

  "Who took a picture?" you asked, annoyed.

  "Oh, the flash was on..." Blades muttered with a camera in his servo.

  When you were not looking, Chase glared at Blades, causing him to scream and flee.

  "What's that about?" you asked, looking at Blades who just ran away.

  "Chase changed after (Y/N) moved in," Boulder muttered to Heatwave.

  "Let him be," Heatwave replied softly with a smirk, understanding exactly what was going on.

  Boulder gave him a confused glance but went back to his painting thinking that it was nothing.

  "I assume it is best if we study upstairs," Chase suggested.

  You thought for a moment before snapping your fingers. "Didn't Graham make a holoform for you guys with Boulder?"

  "Uhm, yes. Why?"

  "We can study in my room!" you smiled.

  Heatwave nearly burst out in laughter as he continued hitting the dummy. Chase thought for a moment before nodding. In a flash, you find him in his holoform wearing casual clothes.

  He was about an inch taller than you. His fluffy hair made you tempted to touch it. You tried hard not to look at his stomach area, but you already noticed that he has abs.

  "L-let's g-go," you stammered, taking your textbook before running to the elevator.

  "Have fun you two," Heatwave snorted as he landed another punch on the dummy.

  You wanted to glare at him, but Chase was already beside you.

  "(Y/N), are you, err, developing a fever?" he asked.

  "Oh, uhh, no," you replied as the elevator doors closed.

~~~

  You sat on your bed with your textbook in hand. Chase closed the door behind him and leaned against the wall, standing.

  "You're not sitting?" you asked.

  "It is your bed after all, I cannot allow myself to-"

  "You can sit."