||REQUESTED|| Tf RB Chief Charlie Burns x Female Reader

Requested by: thelogicalbean
Thanks for requesting!
Btw I mean it when I said it was interesting.

  "I didn't mean to interrupt your Saturday, (Y/N)," Chief sighed, putting down his cup of coffee. After two hours of comforting and tears, he didn't get to drink a tiny sip of his now cold coffee. She was all he had, but now her missing case had closed... forever.

  You adjusted your badge before pulling it up just a little. "You don't have to apologise," you smiled lightly, "Everyone has to let loose someday, especially after something tragic has happened."

Why does Chief look so huggable right now?!

"Thank you, (Y/N)," Chief sighed, his eyes still wet from crying. You stood up in response before walking over to him. "She may not be here anymore, but you still have to stay strong for your kids," you reminded him in a soft voice, "especially Cody. He has to grow up without a mother, and your duty is to make sure he feels as loved as possible."

  Chief nodded. Your arms opened wide without any initial warning before wrapping around the devastated father, embracing him warmly. It was snowing lightly outside, but the hug could have been the cure to frostbites.

"Thank you, (Y/N), for reminding me that," Chief said whilst his lips bend into a small grin, his arms reaching out to hug you back, feeling glad that he had his police partner here with him.

  "Anytime, partner."

  Are you two really partners?

A few years later...

"Rescue Bots, roll to the rescue!"

  You yawned, sliding down the fire pole and running to Chase. "What emergency is it this time?" you asked groggily, scratching your eye lightly. Chase's face popped up in his monitor screen. "We are heading over to the bank. The alarm had just been set off," he informed in his usual formal tone. "The robbers are armed, definitely not Evan and Myles," Chief concluded. You snorted. "They're just too dumb not to bring a weapon when they go robbing," you laughed. Chief chuckled lightly in response. "Don't underestimate them, they are pretty smart too," he advised.

His chuckling sounds adorable...

  "The robbers aren't Evan and Myles this time," Cody confirmed through the comm channel, "they aren't similar to the twins either." He paused before gasping softly. "They're armed! Be careful everyone!" he warned. You smiled. "Don't worry, we'll be safe."

  All four Rescue Bots stood guard at different exits, letting no one in or out. Chase, Chief and you were at the side entrance, peeking in the nearby window regularly.

CRASH!

  You felt a tight grip on your arm, feeling your flesh compressed by the grip and was close to be squashed into pieces if the grip was tighter. You were quickly dragged into darkness after a baton hit your head, hard. There was commotion, but your police partners' worrying grew softer and softer...

~~~

  Chief paced back and forth, his hand on his forehead as he thought hard about the little evidence he had of his old police-in-partner's missing case. Chase continued presenting the evidences followed by his long elaborations. 

  "However, if this were a mystery movie, we should ask this one question," Chase paused dramatically before placing his servos at his back, turning to Chief with serious optics, "Chief, do you have any enemies?" 

  Chief shook his head, looking at the floor completely hopeless. "This is the exact situation on the day I lost my wife," he sighed, stopping in front of his partner. Chase crouched down, holding out his digit just in case Chief needed, "what the humans would say", a shoulder to cry on. Chase would happily offer his shoulder, but it is rather difficult for a metal (yet gentle) giant to lend his shoulder to a small human being.