||REQUESTED|| Tf RBA Hot Shot x Decepticon Femme Reader Pt. 1

Requested by: it4gghb
Thanks for requesting!
A/N: Ooo a con reader! Never done this before so apologies if this turned out bad. This is gonna be a little short due to my exam mood ruining my imagination.

Keys:
(F/A) - Fav Animal

  Three of the recruits hates you. Simple as that.

  Well, only Hot Shot cares to show that. Medix didn't like how you barge into the med bay every day after class. Hoist is scared of your (F/A) form. The only femme recruit (other than you), Whirl, adores your (F/A) form. Only Wedge knows your history with the Decepticons, and promises to not tell anyone until he becomes one with the AllSpark.

~~Bell rings~~

"Let's go, (Y/N)!" Whirl screamed excitedly, pulling you up from your couch potato position. You and Wedge were testing each other on the Hero of Cybertron card profiles of the bravest warriors.

"For what?" You chuckled at your best friend's exaggeration. "The sim practice we have been looking forward to! Come on!" Your enthusiastic friend exclaims as she tugs on your servo. You faked a smile.

Sim practices are the worst moments of the day.

You slowly walked to the sim while Whirl drags you. Wedge had already gone ahead. You gave Whirl a pair of anxiety optics. She smiled and mouthed "It's gonna be okay." Your processor began racing through so many possibilities that the sim can go wrong because of you, which is highly unlikely considering how Hot Shot is always the one who messes up.

As if Whirl was reading your thoughts, she pointed at your special Mul-T-Cog. "You can transform into your (F/A) mode! Don't forget about that," Whirl reminded. "I know, I know. It's just that... you know how Hot Shot's negative comments about me resulted in the previous sim mission's failure," you looked down. "Relax, (Y/N). Hot Shot is just being Hot Shot. Who knows? He might be making those comments because he likes you~" Whirl bumps your elbow on purpose with both her optics looking at you.

"Recruits, today you will be performing a mountain rescue. It may seem easy but watch out for anything, especially you, Hot Shot," Professor Heatwave Shot glares at the prideful bot. Hot Shot crosses his arms over his chassis. "Pfft, I am careful, just caught off guard sometimes," he lied, rolling his optics. "Anyways, if there are no questions..." the professor looks around, "Rescue Bot Recruits, roll out!"

You quickly transform into your (F/A) form and jump into the sim. The mountain hikers were stuck on top of a mountain, their pickaxes close to losing grip. The sky was clear blue, perfect weather for flying. You turned to Whirl. "Whirl! Transform into your copter mode and I'll attach myself to you," you told her. She nods and follows your lead.

"No fair! I don't have an animal form," you hear Hot Shot complaining as you and Whirl flew over. "You have your jet mode, dummy," you shot back.

Hoist elbows Hot Shot. "Y'know, that was your chance," he told Hot Shot. "Quit it. It's not like you can do better than me. You're afraid of her!" Hot Shot snaps. "I would say that Hot Shot's reluctance may have been the wisest choice he has ever made," Medix commented. "She barges into any room she wants at any time in her (F/A) mode... in the dark."

"SIM MISSION: SUCCESS."

The confused mechs trekking through the thick forest were left confused as you and Whirl high-five. "Way to go, (Y/N)! Told ya you could do it!" Whirl complimented. "Thank you, thank you," you said, bowing dramatically.

Hot Shot sighs and walks away in defeat. Professor Heatwave calls after him but he never responded. After receiving praises from Whirl, Medix and even Hoist, you realised Hot Shot was long gone. A pang of empathy hit your Spark. "I need to... head to somewhere," you said, walking towards Hot Shot's path.

You find him standing at the Sigma's launching and landing pad. He looked up at the orange sky with sorrowful optics. "I can never be like her," you overheard him speak. "A con is even better than me. She's too good, I'm not worth her time."

You were shocked to the Spark. Not only did he just complimented you, he just admitted how he really felt toward you! You step forward. "Hot Shot, it takes practice and awfully a long time to perfect my skills," you told him. He jumped, looking at you with wide optics. "What did you hear?!" He asked out loud. "More than you know," you smirked. You could see Hot Shot blushing slightly. "I'm going to play Cube," he huffed. Before he could leave, you held his servo. He stopped and looks at you.

"Do you... really mean all that?" You asked him. "Mean what? I didn't talk to myself at all," Hot Shot asked. "You are worth my time, Hot Shot. You are good at your own skills," you told him. He smiles.

"Wanna play a round of Cube with me? I'd like a competitor."

"Heck yes."

End

A/N:
This took me a long time to write. In the process I scrapped about three to four ideas because I couldn't find a way to continue the story. Hope y'all enjoyed nonetheless ;)