||REQUESTED|| Tfp Bumblebee x Female Reader

Requested by: __Slowed_Glitch
Thanks for requesting!!

You leapt out of school with Raf who was busy reading a thick manual about a new coding language. The young boy was always keen to learn new things every single day. He tend to score the highest in his class and correct the teacher's mistakes at times. The way his family raised him was insane.

You wished you had the same enthusiasm for exam preparations.

An ancient ambulance parked beside the school. Judging by the missing license plate, it was Ratchet. He turned off his burping engine and waited for the two of you.

"Where did Bee go?" the young boy beside asked, finally lifting his head up from his book.

You shrugged lightly and went over to your new transporter to base with Raf following behind. After two slams of the door, Raf asked the medic what happened to the young Scout.

Bumblebee had left base for his routine patrol before receiving a signal of a crashed Autobot ship. He went ahead to investigate the vessel when a few drops of liquid fell on the yellow mech's face. He screamed in fear as he felt the affected area burning. After several tests, it was confirmed that Bumblebee had caught the Cybonic Plague - a virus feared by many, even the Decepticons. You felt your heart drop to the deep pits of Kaon.

Reaching base, you signed to Ratchet asking about whether the virus was contagious or not, and whether will it harm humans. The medical expert reassured you that it was not harmful to any living being residing on Earth.

When Ratchet parked, you hopped out and ran towards the medical bay. You climbed up a ladder and reached Bumblebee's berth where he rested. His right cheek was purple like a bruise. His optics showed physical weakness, yet a fighting spirit to get better. The cooling fans inside him whirred like he was breathing heavily.

You wanted so much to speak to him. You wanted him to hear you, yet it was impossible. You have been mute since birth, there was no way he can physically hear you.

Soft beeping echoed into your ears. You turned to the mech.

He carefully lifted up his servo and ruffled your hair with his digit. You held onto it as you quietly sobbed. He gave you a gentle smile, reassuring you that he will recover and beat the shit out of this virus somehow.

"We may have the antidote formula," Ratchet began, "but we don't have enough materials. Arcee and Bulkhead, I already sent you a list."

The duo checked the list. "Any idea where we can find these?" the motorcycle asked.

"That's an issue," Ratchet sighed. "Unless you two want to go to the Nemesis which is highly risky."

"Where's Optimus?" Raf asked. "He can help."

"On patrol somewhere, I don't know where," the medic answered, almost fuming. "We don't have much time."

You looked at Bumblebee who caressed your head gently.

"Don't worry, I'll get better soon...!" he beeped in a hopeful tone.