||REQUESTED|| Tfp Soundwave x Female Reader

Requested by: guwnoburza_3
Thanks for requesting!! :3
Also, good timing that I'm working on this now, I started simping for Soundwave LMAO (only in his G1 design tho 💀

  You weren't sure at first, but it seemed too real. A robot bird on the ground nearby a tree. You glanced up looking for a nest of some sort. Perhaps it came from a steel nest? But steel nests don't exist...

  Carefully, you picked up the robot bird. Fortunately for it, you were a mechanic. Your father taught you all about cars and small devices as you grew up. You walked into a quiet neighbourhood and into a dimly-lit garage. 

  "This won't hurt, little one," you muttered as you placed your toolbox on the working table. You carefully examined its wings and scanned him for any internal issues. Its tech seem beyond your knowledge. You drafted on the solution for this problem for ages before reaching out for your toolbox. 

  "This," you raised a wrench at the bird, "might hurt. Brace yourself little guy."

  A few moments of drilling and fixing later, the bird looked like it was ready to soar the skies. You pet its helm before setting it free. Instead of flying away freely, it only stared at the night sky and let its mind wander off.

  "Don't know where to go?" you asked it.

  It turned to you before showing you a screen on its wing that something was heading to your area. The red dot soon reached the back of your house. 

 "Who did you call-?" you asked nervously as you grabbed a wrench. "No one in this neighbourhood enjoys loud noises, trust me-"

  A slender-looking robot ducked to see you and the bird. The bird transformed and latched onto his chassis. His visor showed a horizontal green line going up and down. You figured that you were being scanned. Knowing that your data could be uploaded to a storage drive, you ran away. A purple tentacle grabbed you and pulled you out. You had an urge to scream but you knew that attracting attention from your neighbours doesn't exactly help your predicament. 

  "Let go of me before someone sees you-!" you struggled in his hold which seem to grow tighter. "I said let me go!"

  The silent mech inspected you and occasionally poked you to see your reaction. He was definitely finding amusement in this. Suddenly, you find his servo patting your head gently. The sensation felt comforting, and you relaxed. The silent mech duly noted your response and continue patting your head.

  "You know, I'm not a dog," you huffed, pretending to be mad. 

  The mech only stared at you. His servo gently ruffled your (H/L) hair.

  "Dude, you do realise how hard it is to comb my hair everyday, right?" you pouted as you quickly fixed your hair. For once, you felt glad that you live alone, away from your controlling parents. They used to scream at you for having untidy hair when you just woken up in the morning.

  The mech finally put you down. He pointed at his pet bird before pointing at you. You felt confused before realising that he was trying to communicate with you.

  "Err, your pet... and me?" you asked.

  The mech continued the same actions. Under the moonlight, you realised how large he actually is. He seem almost bigger than your house. 

  "Are you asking a question or trying to use a statement?" you asked him when he stopped pointing. "Question?"

  The mech shook his helm lightly.

  "Statement?"

  A slight nod.

  "I'm assuming you're thanking me for saving your pet bird, right?" you looked up at the mech.

  The mech nodded. You smiled lightly but was in disbelief. Ever since the mech revealed himself to you, you began to speculate that you probably hit your head too hard while fixing the mechanical bird.

  The mech stood up and walked away quietly before disappearing into a green portal of some kind. You blinked hard. You went back to your garage to find some of your equipment placed on your worktable instead of in your toolbox. The mechanical bird was real.

  Was the robot nothing but a beginner mechanic's dream?

  Perhaps, perhaps not.

A/N:
I think my writing skills had a growth spurt, for some reason it feels different when writing this LMAO