||REQUESTED|| Tf RBA Wedge x Reader

Requested by the lovely jstrong6637
Thanks for requesting!!

Dark toy factory, all alone, a huge fucking monster.

And you're running, screaming and begging for someone's help. You dashed into corners, crawled into tiny vents, and solved electricity puzzles.

All with a monster behind your back chasing after you.

The electricity in the damn place finally started working. You could see the sparks travelling from one electrical cord to another. Soon, it hits the exact electrical node that you need. Now...

With the green hand, you shot at the electrical node and then electrocuted the beast, setting it screaming itself. It decided to let out some red gas to make you fall asleep, but it ended up exploding instead, putting itself on fire.

  When you least expected it, he dashed towards you...

-[It's not your time yet, wake up]-

Wedge continuously shook you awake. Your eyes burst open as you hyperventilated.

"Hey, you're okay. I'm here," Wedge reassured. "It's me, Wedge. We were in the field relaxing."

"Sorry..." you slowly sat up. "I fell asleep, and I definitely should not watch horror content ever again-"

Wedge only chuckled. "It's okay, I'll punch all the monsters coming at you, just for you."

"Good to know," you sighed happily.

"If you ever need something, tell me," he laid back down on the picnic blanket.

  "You're very nice to me, even before you knew me properly," you laid down beside him. "Why's that?"

  "I know how it feels like to be an outcast, and 9 out of 10 scenarios an insensitive attitude towards the outcast doesn't help, so..."

  You chuckled. "Thank you."

  "It's true, and everyone should know that," Wedge put on his visor before taking out a pair of sunglasses for you. "Here, the sun is a bit blazing. There's also sunscreen in the basket if you need it."

  "So thoughtful," you smiled. You took the sunglasses from his servo and wore them, then took out the sunscreen from the basket and carefully applied it on your face and limbs. "You know, you're never an outcast."

  "How so?"

  "No one is an outcast, because there's no specific standard to being 'normal'. You are born as yourself - you shouldn't be expected to change at all for anything," you said. "You're just someone who used to be part of another faction - which is fine, you didn't ask for it - and then turned into a new leaf. I genuinely don't think being born in a different faction is something that people should judge about you."

  "Those are some kind words," Wedge replied. "Hot Shot should've thought like you, which would've made things a 100 times better."

  "That idiot can think?" you dramatically gasped. "No shot!"

  Wedge laughed, and you joined in his laughter.

  "Seriously, though, Hot Shot is not a bad bot, he's just quite insensitive sometimes," you reminded. "He's just a kid at Spark, after all."

  "Yeah, he's a big idiot, that's why I'm friends with him."

"Hey, lovebirds!" Hot Shot from a distance yelled. "We're playing frisbee, come join us!"

"Lovebirds MY A-"