𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐔𝐒, flower crowns

FLOWER CROWNS
A Sirius Black x Reader Blurb

PROMPT: "Stop moving and let me braid your hair

PROMPT: "Stop moving and let me braid your hair."

WARNING(S): gender-neutral!reader (591 words)

On the rare times where Sirius wasn't serving detention, he would plan small dates for the two of you on the weekends

On the rare times where Sirius wasn't serving detention, he would plan small dates for the two of you on the weekends. This week, he had managed to get the House Elves to give him some food for a picnic. It was a still a surprise to the both of you that they had actually given any, let alone an entire basket with everything you'd need for lunch complete with drinks, desserts,and the main entree itself.

It was a relaxing afternoon spent by the Lake. The other Marauders had decided to give the two of you some needed alone time and instead headed to Hogsmeade for a butterbeer..

"Seeing as we have the rest of the afternoon alone, what do you reckon we do?" Sirius asked as he took the cup of sweet tea from your hand and rested his head on your lap. You pouted and looked down to see him grinning at you.

"Well you could give me sweet tea back."

Sirius chuckled and handed you the drink, mumbling something about how childish you could be at times which earned him a slap on the shoulder.

Your fingers raked through his long hair as you hummed an old song you grew up listening to. That combined with the warm spring air and the sound of the Lake just a few steps away was enough to nearly put him to sleep. He was in such a state that he hadn't noticed the slight tugging at his head until nearly five minutes later.

"Stop moving and let me braid your hair." You told him, smiling to yourself when he listened and relaxed again on your lap.

When you were finished braiding his hair you felt as though it wasn't enough. It seemed to be missing something but you couldn't seem to know what. Looking to the side you noticed a small patch of daisies and an idea came to your mind as you grabbed your wand.

Moving your wand, you made a bouquet of white daisies appear beisde you.

"Orchideous?" Sirius asked upon seeing the bouquet. He often used that spell to conjure a bouquet of red orchids whenever he could. Your nightstand usually had at least one bouquet on it everyday because of this.

You simply hummed in response and started to make a flower crown out of the flowers. Sirius, whose head still lay on your lap, had summoned a book to read while waiting for you. It was quiet and peaceful, just how you liked it especially when you were dating a Marauder.

Their lively and reckless energy was something you admired but breaks like this was often needed to regain that energy they never seem to run out of. You were more than happy to hear that Sirius was more than willing to give you that time and even happier to spend it wiht you.

When you were finally done, you duplicated the crown and placed one on your head. Sirius was now deeply so engrossed in his book that he didn't know you had finished until you placed the white flower crown on his head.

Placing the book down, he sat up and faced you. A smile grew on his lips when he noticed you wore a matching crown as his. He leaned in to kiss you before pulling away only to pull you into his arms so that you were leaning on him.

"Thank you princess, I love it." He said as he placed a kiss on your cheek causing you to smile.

"I love you more."