𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘, familiar

FAMILIAR
A Barty Crouch Jr. x Reader Blurb

SUMMARY: After being caught by Professor Dumbledore, Barty learns why a student at Hogwarts shared a surname of someone he once loved

CONTAIN(S): Fem!Reader (276 words)

"I'll be welcomed back like a hero" The man in the chair, who Harry learned was Barty Crouch Jr, said after Professor Dumbledore said for word to be made to Azkaban

"I'll be welcomed back like a hero" The man in the chair, who Harry learned was Barty Crouch Jr, said after Professor Dumbledore said for word to be made to Azkaban. His black hair stuck to his sweaty face, the jacket he wore was at least three times bigger than him now after the effects of the poly juice potion was reversed.

Dumbledore pushed Harry away from the man before saying, "Perhaps by Lord Voldemort and his ranks, but what about your daughter?"

The smirk on Barty Crouch Jr.'s face fell to a look of shock at what he just heard. "I don't have a daughter, you're trying to trick me!" He said defensively though his eyes showed worry, fear even.

"Elisa (Y/L/N), a second year in Slytherin. I'm sure you've seen her during your little performance. Straw blonde hair, freckled face who acts just like her father." Dumbledore said, watching as Barty took in what he was hearing. When didn't say anything Dumbledore decided to continue talking. "Did you not get suspicious when you read her last name?"

"(Y/L/N) is a common surname."

"In the Muggle world yes but exactly how many witches and wizards do you know who bear the surname (Y/L/N)?"

Harry watched the man who was previously smirking as if he had won looked scared. Even Professor McGonagall and Snape looked at him with pity. The room quickly fell silent as they all stood around Barty who was trying to gather his thoughts.

"Where is she?" He asked Dumbledore, tears welled up in his eyes as he looked at the Headmaster and though they were previously talking about Elisa, they knew he was referring to someone else.