𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐔𝐒, chocolate chip cookies

CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
A Sirius Black x Reader Blurb

PROMPTS: "Is that my shirt?" "You mean our shirt?" + "You're an idiot

PROMPTS: "Is that my shirt?" "You mean our shirt?" + "You're an idiot." "But you love me." + "Your hair is really soft." + "Are you blushing?"

WARNING(S): gender-neutral!reader, food fight (494 words)

"Is that my shirt?" Sirius asked upon walking in on you baking

"Is that my shirt?" Sirius asked upon walking in on you baking. His black tee that he's been searching for worn by no other than you. It just barely reached your knee and you looked up at him from the mixing bowl with a smile.

"Do you mean our shirt? Because last time I checked you said that everything is technically ours after you took my jacket." You replied, remembering that time he stole your leather jacket and played it off as 'whatever's yours is mine and whatever's mine is yours'. He never even gave it back.

He rolled his eyes and joined you by the countertop to see what you were baking. Chocolate chip cookies, a classic and your favourite. He smiled and decided to eat a piece of the raw dough, quickly backing up so that you wouldn't be able to hit you.

"You're an idiot. Ever heard of salmonella?"

"I may be an idiot but you still love me.

Now was your turn to roll your eyes. Living with Sirius surely made him rub off on you in some of the worst but also best ways possible.

"That I do, but I still don't know why." You sighed before going back to the batter of cookie batter in front of you. Frowning when you were met with silence instead of one of Sirius' teasing remarks, you looked up from the bowl to see him looking quite flustered. "Are you blushing?"

"What? N-no I'm not!"

You smirked at him before going back to focus on your cookies. It was rare to see Sirius so flustered, yet alone be the cause of it but right now, the cookies were what had your attention. After you put the first batch into the oven, the first thing you felt was something on top of your head as white powder fell down in front of you.

"Your hair is really soft." Sirius said as he started to rub the flour into your head. Taking a deep breath, you grabbed a handful of flour and managed to get it into his hair as well.

"Thanks, your hair is quite soft as well."

He grinned at you and got another handful of flour, throwing at you and laughing when it'd get into your mouth. Eventually, the two of you used up most of the flour and had moved onto other ingredients like sugar and eggs.

"Since you seem to want salmonella." You said as you threw an egg at his head. He gasped as it cracked and dripped down his face only to grab two for himself and crack them above your head. By now, he was standing right in front of you and staring at each-other still slightly out of breath. There was barely any distance between the two of you and as he leaned down towards your face, you had nervously asked: "Is this the part where you confess your undying love to me?"

"Just shut up and kiss me."