Chapter 61

-3rd person pov-

„We're here." Lexa stopped in front of Clarke's house. They were both tired.
„Thank you for this beautiful night Lexa. I really enjoyed it so much." Clarke said to her with smile.
„Yes I really enjoyed it too." Lexa held Clarke's hand and stroked it with her thumb while looking down at their hands with smile as well.
„You can sleep here, I don't mind." Clarke's eyes met Lexa's.
„Oh it's really fine-" Clarke cut her off with a kiss.
„Please." She said after she pulled away.
Lexa didn't hesitate to connect their lips again. The kiss got more passionate by every second.
Clarke pulled away and gave a sign for Lexa to follow her inside.
When they both got out of the car Clarke pulled Lexa's hand towards her house, quickly unlocked the door while they were both laughing quietly. As soon as they were inside Clarke was quick to push Lexa against the door and kiss her again.

Lexa wrapped her hands against her waist

Lexa wrapped her hands against her waist. After a while she lifted Clarke up as her legs wrapped around Lexa's waist and pushed her against the wall. Clarke burried her hands in Lexa's hair and with the time passing the kiss got more heated.
„My room.." Clarke whispered quietly between the kisses.
Lexa stopped kissing her girlfriend suddenly and looked at her.
„What about your mom and Madi?" She said out of breath.
„They're not home." Clarke responded quickly.
Lexa hesitated for a second but kissed Clarke again and guided her upstairs.

As soon as they were in Clarke's room Lexa took of her girlfriends dress and pushed her down on the bed. Lexa's lips travelled down Clarke's neck and chest while quiet moans escaped Clarke's mouth.
„Lexa.. please." Clarke moaned and it made Lexa's heart beat faster than the speed of light. She liked hearing Clarke saying her name but she never heard it being said this way. Clarke started quickly unbuttoning Lexa's shirt. Lexa took it off and kissed Clarke again with such passion and focused all her attention to the love of her life for the rest of the night.

.
.
.

Clarke's POV

I woke up feeling a warmth of Lexa's body pressed against me.

Lexa's naked body.

For a second I felt like if electroshock just ran through my entire body but when I remembered last night I relaxed again. I wanted her for so long but I never wanted rush things with her since she told me she wasn't ready to go that far.

I turned around slowly feeling Lexa's arm wrapped around my waist.

Her face was so peaceful and pretty when she was asleep. She was breathing slowly and quietly, her chest rising up and down with every breath she took, her lips slightly parted.

I ran my fingers along her arm not trying to wake her up but of course I did. Lexa would wake up even if just a fly was flying by.

She slowly opened her eyes, squinted and blinked a few times before she smiled.