Chapter 30

Raven's POV

We were in the middle of decorating livingroom in Clarke's house when another knock interrupted us.
„Who's that?" I asked Bellamy.
He shrugged because Octavia and Lincoln were already here. No one else was invited.
„I'll get it." Lincoln said and opened the door. We all curiously watched him and the people on the other side of the door.
„Hey. Clarke invited us to help you." I heard voice I didn't reacognize.
„Yea come in." Lincoln stepped aside and let Ontari in with Roan, Illian, Indra and Gustus behind her. And...Luna.
My heart stopped beating in that moment. She looked around and our eyes met for a second but she looked away again.
She didn't even smile or said hey. Maybe it didn't mean anything to her.

Luna and I know each other for a really short time to actually be something. But I've seen her before. I saw her during Lexa's matches. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. The excitement and spark in her eyes. I wanted to get to know her because everytime I looked at her she made me feel something. Something I felt just with Finn.

„Hey guys. So you can help with decorating or making drinks." Bellamy said.
„I'll do drinks." Ontari said and Bellamy nodded.
„Indra too!" Octavia yelled from the kitchen.
„Okay Roan and Gustus you can help me with chairs and tables we take outside." They both nodded and walked away with Bellamy.
„Illian you can help us too." Octavia called him because they were pretty good friends since the camp.
„Luna you can decorate with Raven." She added. The only ones who know about what happened between us is Carke and Lexa.
I swallowed the lump in my throat and returned back to the decorating. I don't care. I won't pay any attention to her at all.

„Hey." She approached me awkwardly.
„Hey." Fuck. So much for not paying attention.
„It looks nice." She said while she grabbed yellow ribon.
„Thanks." I smiled.
„Look, Raven-"
„It's okay Luna. I know. It was a mistake. We shouldn't have do it, it was wrong and I don't know how I could've ever thought you could like me in the way I like you. And-"
„It wasn't a mistake." She cut me off.
„What?"
„I do like you like that. You really think I didn't notice you staring at me on every Lexa's match?" She chuckled and took a step closer.
„Can we talk about it and sort out our feelings somewhere else later?" She asked.
„I would like that." I smiled and nodded.

The rest of the work went smoothly. We gave each other awkward looks sometimes but it didn't effect anything. Im glad we didn't ruin the mood.

.
.
.

Clarke's POV

„Thanks for the lunch." Lexa said when we were sitting on the grass by the river. She was sitting between my legs leaning against my chest with her back.
„You're welcome." I stroked her hair gently and looked down at her.

„Who's that?" I asked when she pulled her phone out, out of her pocket.
„Nick. He wished me happy birthday." She smiled and replied.
„I hope Ontari won't be mad at me for not celebrating with her." She sighed.
„Im sure she won't." I smiled knowing where Ontari is.

We were sitting there for a little while now, sun was slowly going down and the cold wind hit my arms.
„Here." Lexa took of her flannel and gave it to me. She stood up and walked behind me. Then she sat down and wrapped her arms around me and pulled me closer.
„Aren't you cold?" I asked her and cuddled closer as if it was possible.
„Nope. Wanna go home?"
„Yeah. I don't want you to be sick." I stood up and helped Lexa stand up too.
„Bus or walk?" I asked.
„Walk for me but it's up to you." She smiled.
„Walk it is." I smiled too and intertwined our fingers.

Clarke: we're coming guys get ready

„Mom." I said when Lexa gave me questioning look. She looked at my phone once more but let it go and didn't ask more questions.