Chapter 1

Lexa's POV

*buzz*

„Just five more minutes!" I said with anger.
I was eventually woken up by my younger brother Aden jumping in my bed.
„Wake up Lexa! We're gonna be late!"
„Yeah, yeah Im awake.."
I went to bathroom to take a quick shower. After I was done, I put on black jeans and big oversized red hoodie with the name of the basketball club I was playing for.
„Shit I have just a few minutes." I said while grabbing my stuff and putting it in my bag. I rushed downstairs, grabed an apple and ran out of the door with Aden.
„Good morning to you too." Anya yelled from the entrance of the house. I just waved at her and jumped in my car with Aden in the back seat.
„Put your seatbelt on Aden."
He did as I told him and we left. I dropped Aden off in his school. We were just on time. I quickly hugged him and waved at him.I hopped in my car and drove off. I was a bit late and besides I couldn't find the class where I should have been 5 minutes ago.
„Woods finally. Fix your watches. Now. Go and sit down."
I didn't say anything I just starred at the ground and sat to the last desk at the end of the class.
.
.
Lunch. I got up from desk and walked out of another boring class. I was headed to the lunch hall to get my lunch. I was looking for empty table where I could sit. I saw one in the corner of the hall. I sat there and not even a five minutes passed when a girl came over to the table.
„Hey! You're new here right? Im Octavia."
„Uhh..hey. Im Lexa."
„RAVEN! GET YOUR ASS HERE!"
I couldn't help but laugh a little.
„Raven, this is Lexa. Lexa, this is Raven."
„Hi. Nice to meet you Lexa. Im Raven."
„I figured." I said with slightly annoyed voice.
„What's your next class?" Octavia asked.
„Biology I guess?" I said.
„Nice! I have biology too." Raven said with excitement.
„So see you in class then. Bye Lexa." They both walked away and I just sighed. This is going to be a long day.
.

.
.
Hey so I decided to write this kind of fanfic focusing on Clexa. I've never written this kind of things so I hope I wont mess this up. Anyways thanks for reading Im glad if you enjoyed. I'll be writing longer chapters of course but this was just a first one so I didnt want it to be goddamn long. Stay tuned for next one🤟🏻❤️