Chapter 41

Lexa's POV

Clarke pulled up in front of my house and helped me out of her car.
„No no no." She pushed my hands away after I tried to take my backpack from the backseat. Clarke hung it on her shoulder and intertwined our fingers as we slowly walked to my house front door.

I knocked. Anya opened in literally less than a second.
„Lexa! You're home." She hugged me gently because of my ribs and smiled. Tears streamed down her face.
„Im fine. Everything's okay." My hand rested on her shoulder and squeezed it.
„Im glad you're here. Aden!" She called.

Aden ran down the stairs and hugged my waist because he was short.
„Hi buddy." I ruffled his hair and smiled.
„Hey Clarke." He waved at her.
She waved back at him with smile.
„Would you like to stay over for lunch Clarke?" Anya asked her while she stepped aside to let us in.
„Oh Im sorry but I don't think I can. I have to  stay with Madi since mom is probably going to work." Clarke shaked her head and politely refused as she handed my backpack to Anya.
„Not even for an hour?" I took her hand in mine and gave her puppy eyes.
„I can't. Im sorry." I looked down at my feet with sad eyes not letting go of her hand.
„I'll see you tomorrow." She kissed my cheek quickly and let go of my hand as she walked away and gave one last look to Anya.

„Did you have fun yesterday?" Anya asked me when we were sitting in the kitchen drinking tea.
„Yeah. It was nice." I smiled and sipped my tea.
„That's good to hear. How do you feel now? Is it better?"
„Yes. Abby said that I must call her when anything's wrong but right now I feel fine." I smiled.
„That's good to hear. By the way I have to go to work soon and I'll take Aden to his friend's house. Do you think we can leave you alone?"   Worried face expression appeard on her face but I nodded confidently.
„Yeah. I'll be fine."
„Are you sure?"
„Im sure. It's not like Im gonna climb or whatever."
„With you we never know." Anya shrugged and chuckled.

.
.
.
Clarke's POV

„Are you serious?"
„What?"
„Are you really going to paint Lexa again while Im here to give you a company because you were bored?" Raven raised her eyebrow.
„Uhmm...yeah." I nodded not taking eyes of the canvas.

Raven was laying sitting on my bed watching me silently as I stood in front of my canvas in my old painting shirt while painting the love of my life.

„Add a little more green right there." Raven ponited at the backround.
„Well look at you. Aren't you an artist in disguise?" I turned around with raised eyebrow and the biggest grin across my face.
„I think computer lover and mechanic suits me more. But I would love to have your talent." She stood up and walked over to me.

I finished final details and took a step back to get a better view. We both looked at the canvas silently.

 We both looked at the canvas silently

„Well Griffin. That's a hell of a good painting." Raven placed her hand on her hips and smiled.
„Thanks Reyes." I smirked and crossed my arms.
„Speaking of Lexa. How is she?"
„She's alright for the most part." I scoffed thinking of earlier today.
„What is "for the most part" supposed to mean?" Raven raised her eyebrow and stood in front of the painting so I could look at nobody else but her.
„Nothing. It's just you know. Her injuries still hurts." I shrugged trying to hide my thoughts from Raven.

Luckily I did and she didn't ask more questions.
„Im starving! Do you have something to eat?" She walked over to the bed and laid down on her back while I sat down on my chair.
„What do you want?"
„Something good and a lot." She said while looking at the cieling without blinking.
„Pizza?"
„She knows me." She smirked and got up from the bed.
I let out a small chuckle and got up to follow her but I stopped in a doorway to take a last look at Lexa. I smiled. I was lost in my thoughts for a second but Raven's voice snapped me out of it so I quickly left downstairs.

When I came down to the kitchen Raven was leaning on her elbows on the kitchen counter with her phone against her ear.
„Yeah. 2 pizzas." She nodded as a voice from the phone started talking.
„Which one do you want?" Raven looked at me with raised eyebrow.
„Hawaii?" I shrugged.
„Okay so it's one hawaii and one pepperoni." She returned to the phone call. She gave them my adress and hung up.

„It's gonna take about 45 minutes."
„What do you want to do until then?" I leaned against the kitchen counter next to her.
„Truth or dare?" Raven's smirk that I knew too well after all this time appeared on her face again.
„Okay." I sighed and shaked my head.

I heard her squeal before we sat down on the couch. She crossed her legs and leaned closer to me.
„Truth or dare?" She was too excited for this.
„Truth." I was nervous what was about to come. It's Raven after all.
„If you answer no I swear Imma throw hands." She warned me with her finger pointed at me.
„Spit it out." I rolled my eyes.
„Have you and Lexa done it already?" She widened her eyes.
„Why are you always asking about this?"
„Because Im curious!" She whisper-yelled.
„No. We haven't." I crossed my arms.
„What the heck? You guys are so in love! There's no way you haven't even tried." Her hands flew in the air.
„There were some tries-"
„What do you mean?"
„We always got interrupted."
„I- wha- Why the hell didn't you tell me?!" She smacked my thigh and frowned.
„Because I don't want to share this with you guys. No matter how much I love you it's still mine and Lexa's privacy." I explained slightly offended and annoyed by them always asking me this.
„Okay Griffin. I'll leave it be." She raised her hands in surrender.

„Anyway. Truth ir dare?"
„Dare."
„Nude run across the street." I said proudly.
„It's freezing out there!"
„I know."
„Whatever. Easy-peasy." She squinted her eyes and stood up to walk to the front door.

It really was freezing but Raven Reyes, the most competetive person I know, took it as a challange.

We played for another 20 minutes. After that we just talked about stuff until the pizza came. It was good to spend some time with Raven again. Just the two of us, pizza and movies just like the old times. I didn't even know how much I missed this until now.

Hey guys sorry for not updating lately.
A lot of stuff is going on rn and I guess I just needed some time to process everything and some time off + yk christmas time was here. I'll try to get back to it slowly and post again. BTW HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS I WISH ALL OF YOU THE BEST ly❤️❤️❤️❤️