Chapter 12

Lexa's POV

It was 6:15 pm when I was about to meet Costia.
It's still really weird and exciting for me that Clarke actually gave me a chance.

„Costia!" I yelled at her and she turned around.
„Hey. Where were you? Im waiting here for like 20 minutes by now." She teased.
„15 actually. I had to deal with Clarke." I said. When she was quiet I looked at her and saw her smirking.
„What?" I gently pushed her.
„Clarke huh?"
„Well-" I was cut off by her jumping in my arms.
„Im so happy for you Lexa!" She squealed as she hugged me almost breaking my ribs.
„Im happy too." I smiled.
„How? When? I wanna know details!"
„Today when we went for a hike and stopped by a lake for swim, she said she wanna give it a chance." I said smiling at the memory.
„Do others know?"
„Part of them." I shrugged.
„You gotta tell them."
„We will. Anyways. Wanna spend the night with us? You know, to get to know everyone." I offered. She seemed like she was thinking about it for a while.
„Sounds good but risky at the same time."
„Look, you don't have to be afraid or stressed out. I am the one who have the best reason not to like you."
„Wow thank you." She faked offeneded look.
„That's not what I meant. I mean if they see we're friends they'll just have to go with it. And if they don't, I will be the most responsible for them hating you." I put my hands on her shoulders and gave her reassuring look.
„Okay I'll tell Ontari and others." She smiled and turned around.
„See you later." She shouted as she left me standing there alone.

I sighed and put my head in my hands.
„You just got together with Clarke and you're already flirting with someone else?" Raven stepped out with Octavia from bushes.
„Seriously guys? That wasn't even flirting!" I pointed at Costia's direction.
„And besides, what are you doing here? Were you like spying on me or what?" I frowned at them.
„Clarke told us to go." They crossed their arms and raised their eyebrows.
„Wait what?" Clarke told them to go spy on me? Does she not trust me?
„Yep. She's worried that you would start something with Costia again you know."Raven answered.
„I would never." Being with Costia again, was the last thing I wanted.
„I was just talking with her about tonight. I told her to join us with her group. She really wants to meet you all. I expect you to be friendly." Now I crossed my arms.
„After everything she did to you? Lexa I know we've been asses since your fight but we actually care about you." Octavia said taking a step closer.
„If she hurts you or any of us I hope you thought about the consequences." Raven added.
„Everything will be fine. Plus I think Bellamy's pretty excited to meet her." I smirked.
„Just don't mess it up okay?" Raven put her hand on my shoulder.
I smiled and we walked back to the building.

I entered our room without any sign of Clarke's presence.
„Clarke?" I looked around but she was no where to be found.
„Really? I've been gone for like 10 minutes." I  said to myself and threw my hands in the air.

Lexa: where are you?

I waited for like 5 minutes. Nothing.

Lexa: clarke seriously i've been gone for 10 minutes

She still didn't respond.

Lexa: okay you're freaking me out

I put my phone in my pocket and left our room. I saw Murphy and Lincoln talking outside so I approached them.

„Hey. Have you seen Clarke?" I asked pretty in rush.
„Yeah she's with Bellamy." Murphy said.
She's with Bellamy?
„Where did they go?" I asked hiding my anger and sadness.
„I saw them walking to the lake near here. You know where." Lincoln explained.
„Thanks." I smiled and ran off.