Chapter 51

Lexa's POV

I slowly opened my eyes and expected sun to shine on my face but before I could even feel it something licked my face. I chuckled as I squinted my eyes which woke up sleeping blonde beside me.

„Okay buddy. I love you too but c-could you stop now?" I smiled as I tried to push Thomas out of my face.
„Am I gonna get my I love you?" Clarke smiled as she hovered above me.
„If Im gonna get my good morning kiss then maybe." I smirked.

She smiled and pressed her lips against mine. When she pulled away I smiled at her shortly after giving her the "I love you" she wanted.

When Thomas noticed Clarke woke up as well he immediately found his next target.
He jumped at my girlfriend's stomach and licked her whole face. Chuckles escaped her mouth while I just kept staring at her with heart eyes.

I loved everything about her. Every single thing and nobody or nothing is gonna change that.

„Let's get you some breakfast shall we?" Clarke was talking to Thomas and looked at me after that. I slowly nodded and stood up from the bed. Thomas jumped down right after and wiggled his tail.

We walked down the stairs with Thomas guiding us to the kitchen where he impatiently waited for his first meal of the day. I grabbed a big bag of dog food and grabbed a cup. Then I poured it into his bowl and gave it to him.

„Here you go buddy." I said with sigh because my back hurt. Clarke hugged my waist and kissed my cheek with smile.
„What do you want to eat?" She asked when she let go.
„I don't know. Waffles?" I raised my eyebrow.
„Oof well that's your job then." I chuckled at Clarke's comment and shook my head.

She got me all the ingredients I needed so I could make our breakfast.

„Last week was crazy." Clarke started when she sat behind the table and scrolled theough her camera toll where she had all the pictures from New Year's night.
„Yeah it was."

~Last week~

„Raven you need to stop drinking. You already had too much." Luna was trying to stop Raven but it was useless.
„What's going on?" I walked over to them slightly drunk as well but still sober enough to think straight.

Well...

„She won't stop drinking." Luna faced me with frown.
„Raven-"
„Chill out guys! I'll be fine!" She said with laugh.
„What if she gets poisoned from alcohol?" Luna asked worried.
„Reyes we're serious. You had too much."
„It's never too much." She smiled like a mad man and made her way towards Octavia who was drunk as hell too.
„They found each other. There's nothing we can do now." I said hopeless.
„Well, good luck." I patted my cousins back and walked away to find Clarke.

She wasn't in the back yard. Nor in the kitchen. Or in the living room.

Where is she?

„Bell have you seen Clarke?" I asked him when I saw him talking to Lincoln on the couch.
„Yeah. I saw her going upstairs."
„Thanks." I smiled and ran off.

I opened the door to our room. She wasn't there. I checked all the rooms upstairs but she was nowhere to be found.
Then I realized there was a balcony with a good view. I walked to the end of the hall and turned to right.

There she was, standing in a moonlight.

„Hi." I slowly opened the door so I wouldn't scare her.
„Hey." She didn't look at me, her eyes were pointed up at the night sky full of stars.
„Why aren't you downstairs?" I asked as I leaned against the railing beside her.
„I don't want to get drunk and I know that if Raven or Octavia saw me I wouldn't be able to escape." She said and I chuckled.
„True....why tho?" I slowly looked at her slightly confused because I know for a fact that she always drinks when there is alcohol or her two best friends.
„I want to remember this night. With you. I don't want to forget." Her eyes found mine and a small smile appeared on her face.