Chapter 26

Clarke's POV

I was on my way to the field and I was almost sure that Lexa is following me. Surprisingly, she wasn't.
„Clarke." I heard boy's voice behind me. I turned around and saw Finn. He had a lot of bruises and healing open wounds.
„Finn." I slightly nodded and said without any emotion. Even tho I felt bad for him.
„Im so sorry. I can't even express with words how much it's hurting me. Im disgusted in myself. What I did was wrong. I really loved you Clarke and I wanted you for myself and I didn't respect what you wanted. Now I see what you really want, you're happier with Lexa and Im seriously happy for you. I know that what I did is unforgivable and I know you won't forgive me if I can't even do it myself. I love you Clarke and I want you to be happy." He gave me a weak smile.
I stood there in shock in front of him. I didn't know what to say. He really meant it.
„Finn I...you caused me a lot of pain and you hurted me a lot. It will take some time for both of us to heal and I really don't know what to do in this situation but right now, I need some space." I returned the smile and he nodded.
„I understand."
„I should get back now or else I'll be late." I said and walked away.

When I returned to the parking lot I felt Lexa's hands on my face immediately.
„Are you okay? Did he do something? I swear if he-"
„Im fine." I smiled and grabbed her hands in mine softly.
„He apologized. He wants to atone." I said and all I recieved was confused look from Lexa.
„Clarke you can't be serious." She scoffed with shocked face.
„We should let him try at least." I kissed her hand and gave her puppy eyes.
„Fine. But if he does something stupid again-"
„He'll be fine Lexa." I cut her off again.
She intertwined our fingers and we headed towards school. Everyone already left, Lexa was the only one waiting for me.
„Which class do you have?" She asked leaning against a locker next to me.
„Chemistry." I locked my locker and faced her.
„Okay. Let's go." She extended her hand for me and we walked through the hall to the chemistry class.

„See you at lunch?" Lexa looked down at me with heart eyes as she held my hands.
„You will." I leaned in to kiss her. It was slow gentle kiss but full of love.
She smiled after I pulled away. I entered the class and saw empty seat next to Octavia.
„Are you good?" She asked me when I sat down.
„Yeah. He apologized and he wants to make it up to me, to all of us."
„Well that sounds like a bad idea." She frowned her eyebrows.
„I think we should let him." I said with calm voice.
„Whatever makes you happy Clarke." She nodded and payed attention to teacher who just entered the classroom.
.
.
.

Lexa's POV

I had History class. I knew Finn's gonna be there. When I walked in I immediately felt his eyes on me. All I did was a death glare while I was walking towards my desk.
„Okay class! Today Im gonna introduce you our new student." Mr Kane said.
My eyes widened when I saw who it was. Echo. What the hell is she doing here?
„Echo Winters, please. Sit down next to Lexa." He gestured her and she nodded.
„Hi Lexa." She said awkwardly. I didn't bother to respond, I was staring right in front of me not taking eyes of the board.
„On second thought, never mind." She sighed and raised her eyebrows.
.
.
.
The bell rang and I was finally able to leave. I stood up in a speed of light but pulled back again.
„Lexa listen. Im sorry, okay? I never wanted to push you but I had to. It was a game strategy which I didn't want to be included in but I had no other choice." She said when I faced her.
„Wish you luck with Bellamy." Was all I said before I walked away.
I stormed in the restroom and washed my face.
„Are you okay?" I turned around immediately and saw Harper.
„Hey. Yeah, yeah I am." I said with calm voice.
„Doesn't seem like it." She washed her hands because she just got out of the toilet.
„Is it something with Clarke again?" She asked.
„No. No, it's not."
„Then what is it?"
„Echo Winters. New student. She sits next to me in history class." I groaned.
„What? Why is she here?" She was shocked just like I was.
„I think she's here because of Bell." I rolled my eyes.
„Yeah. But you should give it a try. She looked so concerned after they took you to the hospital." Harper said not taking eyes of the sink.
„Wait what?" I tilted my head and widened my eyes.
„She really didn't want to do it Lexa. I don't think she's a bad person." Harper finally faced me and leaned against the sink.
„Thanks for the information." I nodded and rushed out of the restroom.
.
.
.
Finally time for lunch. I was happy to see Clarke after long boring classes.
I walked in and smiled when I saw Clarke's soft blond hair but when she turned around and waved at me I noticed that Echo was sitting oposite her.
My smiled immediately disappeared. I walked up to the table and sit down like a body with no soul.
„Hey babe." She kissed my cheek and smiled.
„Hey." I said softly just so she wouldn't notice my disappointment. Even tho I already changed my mind about her for a bit after what Harper told me, she still pisses me off.
„Lexa. This is Echo but you already know that." Bellamy said awkwardly.
I gave her a small smile and a nod and she did as well.
„Yeah so. Are we still going to Ontari's party on Friday? Raven asked to change the mood.
„Absolutely." Jasper said.
„Is Emori going to be there?" Murphy asked with red cheeks.
„Murphy you little -"
„We don't have to know that Raven." Lincoln cut her off when he saw her grin.
„Yeah I think so." Echo said.
„Clarke? Lexa?" Octavia looked at us with questioning look.
„Do you wanna go?" I asked her.
„Only if you're okay with it." She said with sadness remembering what happened last time we were at party.
„We'll be there." I smiled at them.
„Okay Raven and I will pick yall up at 8." Octavia said.
„I'll take my car." I said and squeezed Clarke's hand under the table.
We all finished lunch at peace and when I say peace I mean that me and Ech didn't argue or gave each other death glares. She wasn't all that bad actually.
.
.
.