Chapter 18

Clarke's POV

„This is boring." Raven groaned as she tilted her head back on the couch.
„Shut up!" I hissed and frowned at her.
„Why are we even watching this? This isn't even a movie!" She pointed at the screen.
„Just be quiet finally." Bellamy slapped her arm.
„Okay okay chill." She whispered and put her hands up. She leaned back and crossed her arms.
Lexa picked up her phone and wrote something with grin on her face. I looked at her with raised eyebrows as I was cuddled to her.
She smiled at me and put her phone down. When I looked at Raven I saw smirk on her face.
I rolled my eyes and wrapped my arms around Lexa as she was running her fingers through my hair.
„Stop staring." I said not taking eyes off the tv.
„Im not!"
„Yeah right." I smirked at her and continued watching.

„Who wants the last slice of pizza?" Monty asked.
„Me!" We screamed in unision.
He looked at us with widened eyes.
We all exchanged stern looks and grabbed the slice at the same time.
„It's mine!"
„No it's not!"
„I had it first!"
„STOP! All of you!" Monty yelled and we all looked at him like we were frozen.
„We'll do a competition." He smirked at us and everybody nodded.
„Bring it!" Raven said with competetive voice.
„Arm wrestling. The one who has the most wins gets slice."
„Okay Im not that hungry anyway." Harper said and didn't play.
I hesitated at first but I wanted to try it.
„Raven and Octavia. You're the first ones." They sat down across the table and held their hands. They both squinted their eyes and when Monty said they can start they put all their power in the game.

„Hey! You cheated!" Raven yelled at Octavia after she lost.
„I didn't!" They argued and we parted them away.
„One win for Octavia. Next, Bell and Lincol."
The stared at each other.
„Say goodbye to the slice." Bellamy said and Lincoln gave him 'you wish' look.
Lincoln won but it was close.
„Murphy and Jasper." Murphy won and Jasper didn't want to play after that.
„Lexa, Clarke. It's your turn." They looked at us.
„Me against Lexa?! I have no chance!" I whinded.
They laughed and I frowned at them.
Lexa sat across the table and placed her elbow on.
„Don't worry. I'll be gentle." She whispered to me and I smiled.
„3..2..1!" Monty started the game and it seemed like Lexa didn't even use much power.
When her hand was so close to the table she finally used power and I could see her muscles. I forgot about the game and everything as I started at her arm.
„Clarke. You're out." Monty shook her hand in front of my eyes. I didn't even notice I lost.
„Did you like what you see?" Raven whispered to me as I sat down beside her and I smacked her arm.
„Fuck off." She chuckled and Lexa sat down next to me.
„Im sorry." She smiled and I kissed her cheek.

Raven and Octavia were out just like me. Murphy had no chance against Lincoln or any of them. Bellamy nearly got Lexa but she
won after all.
„You got beaten by a girl?" Murphy laughed.
„Shut up." Bellamy sat down a bit embarrassed but he kinda expected it.
It was Lincoln against Lexa. The final round.
„It's the final round. Winner gets a slice."
„Im gonna beat your ass." Lexa smirked at Lincoln and he squinted his eyes.
Monty started the game and now I could see that Lexa used all power she had.
„This is- harder than I thought!" Lincoln said between heavy breaths.
„Oh please. That's all you got?" She said like she wasn't even trying.
He nearly pushed her hand down but she didn't let him.
It was a long fight.

„And pizza goes to Lexa. Sorry Lincoln." Monty said and gave the slice to Lexa. Sweat all over her forhead, she sat next to me.
„Here, take it." She handed me the slice.
I gave her confused look.
„Im not hungry." She smiled, I took the slice and smiled at her back.
„Hey! That wasn't in rules!" Raven frowned.
„Exactly." Lexa smirked and kissed my cheek.
.
.
.
„Madi! Are you here?" I yelled when I entered the house with Lexa hand in hand.
No answer. I sighed and walked upstairs leaving Lexa in the hallway.
„Madi." I opened the door to her room and saw her listening to music.
„Hey." I smiled and she gave me a weak smile before her smile widened. I was confused and looked behind me. Lexa was standing there, now I get it.
„Hey." She said and Madi jumped at her.
„Lexa! You're back." Lexa nearly caught her.
„It's not like I've been gone forever." She chuckled and put her down.
„Wait. Are you and Clarke friends again?" She asked.
„Add girl before that." Lexa smirked at her and Madi's eyes widened.
She squealed and hugged us.