The G word

Emily's POV:

Alison DiLaurentis just said she loved me... She loves me. Im getting ready to go to her house. She says we need to talk. Im excited, I love her so much. I decided to walk since she's only a few houses down from me. I approached her house slowly but eagerly. Ali must've been waiting by the door because the door swung open before I even knocked. Suddenly I got an insane amout of butterflies in my stomach. "Hey Ali" I said with a smile as she let me in. "Hey Em" she smiled back. Did she just blush? I swear she just blushed. She's so cute. Just then I heard a male voice say, "Hello Emily." I smiled when I saw her dad walk into the room. "Hi Mr. DiLaurentis." I responded. With that, Ali grabbed my arm and pulled me upstairs. When we got to her room she closed the door and pushed me against it. She brought her lips to my neck and started to kiss it. Then she walked over to her bed and sat on it. "Come here." She motioned for me to sit. "Ok... So, Santana stopped by. We're cool now." She said to me, making eye contact. "Good" I smiled. "Now there's you and me... Em, i've liked you since that day you kissed me in the library. I was scared though. I didnt wanna fall for a girl. So the next day when you kissed my neck in the locker room, I thought the only way to get rid of the feelings was to force them out. So I said what I said. That kissing you was just for practice. But I started to realize that my feelings were too strong. And life's too short. Am I still a lil scared about what people will say? Yeah. But I want to be scared with you. I wanna hold your hand and I wanna be with you. You make me feel safe. Emily... Will you be my girlfriend?" Ali finished with a tear in her eye. I think that's the most honest thing she has ever said. The G word! She just used the G word! Okay Em, say something. I finally pushed out a happy "yes!" And hugged her. Alison DiLaurentis was my girlfriend. I have Santana to thank for that. If she wouldnt of pushed herself on me like that, Ali would've never gotten jealous and never would've been forced to admit how she felt. She looked at me in the eyes with her crystal blues eyes and leaned in. This kiss was passionate. She pushed me down on the bed and crawled on top of me. I started to moan as she slid her hand in my pants. I quickly grabbed her hand when I realized what was happening. "Ali... Your dad is home.." She just smiled. "It's okay. He'll never come in. Just dont make too much noise." She winked as I released her hand so she could continue. Things started to get heavy and I was already wet. I took off her shirt and started sucking on her pulse point. She let out a quiet moan as I grabbed her face and started making out with her. She un buttoned my pants and started kissing my thighs. I clenched the sheets as she made her way to my sensitive spot.

Santana's POV:

I'm happy I made up with Alison. She honestly doesnt seem like such a bad girl. The only reason she came onto me like that is because Emily is hers. And I get that. My mom was still at work and I was all alone. Suddenly, I heard a knock on the door. I grabbed a baseball bat from my closet and slowly walked down the stairs to the front door. I took a deep breath and opened it. I dropped the bat when I saw who was standing there. "B-Brittany..?" She just smiled and ran into my arms. I held her tight. Was this actually happening. "Britt.. What are you doing here?" I finally asked. I let her in and we took a seat on my couch. "Don't freak out okay?" Is how she started the conversation. Well that didnt scare me at all. "Ok.." I agreed. "Ok. Well, I'm pregnant. With your baby. I know it sounds weird and confusing but it's real. I was tested. I found out last night and my mom drove me out here this morning. We left really early, I just got here. She said I could move here. Not only could we live and be together but we can raise our baby... Together." She finished. I was shocked. I didnt know what to say. For the first time in my life, I was speechless. "Uh... I-um--" I tried to find the words but I felt her lips crash into mine. God I missed her lips. I reached up for her face and pulled her closer, not breaking the kiss. This kiss was beyond desperate. When she broke the kiss she looked me in the eyes and said, "Santana... Will you be my girlfriend again? I miss you so much." I smiled with joy and hugged her. "I'd love to. I missed you so much too." Finally. I had my girlfriend back. I cant believe I got her pregnant... We are only 17! But if I had to raise a baby as a teenager with anyone, Brittany is the one i'd wanna do it with. I felt my happiness coming back. "Can you stay?" I asked her. I didnt wanna be away from her again. "Of course" she said while putting her arm around me. "I mean... Can you move in with me? We can share my room. It's big enough." I said while interlocking my fingers with hers. "Your mom would be ok with me staying here? Especially if she finds out you got me pregnant?" I nodded. "She has no choice. She pulled me away from you. Now that you're here im not letting you leave me. I know I left you and it hurt but i'll never do it again." Her only response was resting her head on my chest. She mumbled, "i'll never leave you."