The airport

**Writers note: The songs are NOT original....**
----------------------------------------------

Next day...
Emily's pov:

"Are you guys sure it's okay if I tag along?" I asked Britt and Santana. "Of course Em, you're family." Santana replied as Britt nodded in agreement. I just shot them a smile and looked down and my hands. "You miss her dont you?" Britt asked. I just nodded. "A lot." Santana came over to me and wrapped an arm around me. "You'll cheer up when we see Rachel and Quinn." San said. Just then there was a knock on the door. "I got it." Britt said as she went to answer it. Before she opened the door she turned to us. "It...it's Alison. You wanna go upstairs Em?" She asked. I just nodded and ran up the stairs.

Brittany's pov:

"Hey Ali. What's up?" I asked. She just hugged me and began to cry. "Hey.. It's okay. What's wrong?" I asked as I calmed her down. She just pulled a bag of pills out of her pocket and threw them at me. "I wanna die. I'm going to." Ali said as a tear fell. "Hey.. Come here." Santana said as she came over and hugged her. "Get her some water." I said as Santana nodded and got a glass. "Alison!" I said as I grabbed her arm. She was wearing white long sleeves but there was blood seeping through it. I rolled her sleeve up to reveal a lot of bloody cuts and scars. "You cant keep doing this. With all the blood you are losing and pills you're taking and alcohol you are using to chug them down, you could die. Please just take a breath." I said. "She doesnt love me. She never did. Who'd love a depressed twat with scars all over their body?" Ali said as she wiped a tear and Santana handed her the water. "Emily did. She does. She is in love with you. She made a mistake, Alison. But havent we all? What about about Rachel and Quinn and the fact that their baby is Puck's? Or how Steph was Sam's and then Brenna killed him? We all make mistakes Ali. I guess you only know they really regret it when they chase after you and I guess you only know you forgive them if you find yourself chasing them back. You guys are soulmates. And whether it's your heart or soul that figures that out, you'll figure it out." I replied. Ali looked down. "I wrote her a song.." I just smiled. "Can we hear it?" Santana asked. Ali nodded and I passed her my guitar on the couch as she began to sing.

Picture perfect memories scattered all around the floor.
Reaching for the phone 'cause I can't fight it anymore.

And I wonder if I ever cross your mind?
For me it happens all the time.

[Chorus:]
It's a quarter after one, I'm all alone and I need you now.
Said I wouldn't call but I've lost all control and I need you now.
And I don't know how I can do without.
I just need you now.

Another shot of whiskey, can't stop looking at the door.
Wishing you'd come sweeping in the way you did before.

And I wonder if I ever cross your mind?
For me it happens all the time.

[Chorus:]
It's a quarter after one, I'm a little drunk and I need you now.
Said I wouldn't call but I've lost all control and I need you now.
And I don't know how I can do without.
I just need you now.

Oh, whoa
Guess I'd rather hurt than feel nothing at all.

[Chorus:]
It's a quarter after one, I'm all alone and I need you now.
And I said I wouldn't call but I'm a little drunk and I need you now.
And I don't know how I can do without.
I just need you now
I just need you now.
Oh, baby, I need you now.

Emily's pov:
I laid my head against the wall as I listened to Ali sing that song. God how I missed holding her and kissing her. I miss being hers. I sadly got myself up and walked to Britt and San's room. I just really hope Spencer gave her my note.