Guilty past/guilty future?

It's been a few months since Spencer's incident. The girls were having fun with their little glee club and Spencer was in really good shape. She had scars from where the knife cut her, but she was okay. Emily and Alison's relationship were reaching all time extremes... They actually started giving each other piggy back rides to classes. The girls all thought it was pretty cute.

Santana's POV:

I was sound asleep... Till I felt Brittany get out of the bed and heard her open the closet. "What are you doing? It's six in the morning... And it's saturday..." I said with a tired groan. "I wanna sing you a song." Britt replied as she climbed back into the bed with her guitar in hand and sat pretzel style. I felt myself smile and I tiredly sat up and leaned against the headboard. "What made you decide to sing me a song this early?" I asked. "You make me happy every second of every day, even when i'm sleeping. It's never to early to show that. I woke up because I missed you. And because I know you've made mistakes and had it rough but i want you to know that no matter what you do... Or how you feel about what you did, i'll always stand by you. No matter what. I promise. I have made mistakes too. And After last night, when you started crying on me because you felt you were an awful person because of what happened a few years ago when we were just becoming friends and we were partnered up together for a glee club assignment... when I got to your house, I got there a little early and your mom let me in, You were cutting.... I walked in your room and you were sitting on your bed with a blade in your hands and blood everywhere. You cursed at me and told me to leave your house. I know you were going through things. The next day you hugged me crying. You didnt scare me away. And i know you think you did. So, I need you to know this... " Britt responded as she started to play the guitar and sing.....

(Brittany starts singing)

Oh, why you look so sad?
Tears are in your eyes
Come on and come to me now

Don't be ashamed to cry
Let me see you through
'cause I've seen the dark side too

When the night falls on you
You don't know what to do
Nothing you confess
Could make me love you less

I'll stand by you
I'll stand by you
Won't let nobody hurt you
I'll stand by you

So if you're mad, get mad
Don't hold it all inside
Come on and talk to me now

Hey, what you got to hide?
I get angry too
Well I'm a lot like you

When you're standing at the crossroads
Don't know which path to choose
Let me come along
'cause even if you're wrong

I'll stand by you
I'll stand by you
Won't let nobody hurt you
I'll stand by you
Take me in into your darkest hour
And I'll never desert you
I'll stand by you

And when...
When the night falls on you, baby
You're feeling all alone
You won't be on your own

I'll stand by you
I'll stand by you
Won't let nobody hurt you

I'll stand by you
Take me in, into your darkest hour
And I'll never desert you
I'll stand by you
I'll stand by you
Won't let nobody hurt you
I'll stand by you
and I'll never desert you
I'll stand by you
I'll stand by you
Won't let nobody hurt you
I'll stand by you

Once Brittany stopped playing I crawled over to her and rest my head in her lap. "I love you." I whispered as I started to fall back asleep in her arms.. Just as I closed my eyes I thought about the lyrics to the song Britt sang me, then I remembered something that happened back at Mckinley....

[FLASHBACK]
(Before San and Britt were together)
"You're literally retarded." Tina said to Brittany, nudging her into the wall laughing. "Hey!" I yelled as I walked up to Tina angrily. "What's up lezzy?" She asked with a snark. "Brittany is not retarded. She is a genius. I may have only met her last week... But I know this, we have hung out a few times and she is far from retarded. She's sweet. So why do you push her around? Why do you push everyone around? I know you have some insane issue where you think just because everyone is better than you, it's ok to hurt them. But it's not. You mess with Brittany, you mess with me." I said as I crossed my arms. Tina stepped forward and grabbed me by the shirt and slammed me hard into the wall. "Ok.. I'm messing with you now. Dont act like you dont like this. You love the contact." Tina got closer and kissed me to get me angry and to mock me, still with me pressed against the wall. "You like it huh? I bet you do. You little--" I was shocked as Brittany pulled Tina off of me and lost it on her. "Hey Tina.. We all know you did that for your enjoyment. You wanted to kiss Santana. I get it, she's beautiful. But take a hint.. You are an asshole short of an ass and you need to fucking beat it. Never bother me or Santana again or you'll live to regret it." Brittany said as she released her and pushed her into the drumset in the glee club causing her to crash into them and fall. I smiled at her, "no one has ever stood up for me like that before.." I said blushing. "I could say the same.." She replied with a smile.