his name

Later that day during lunch, I walked around the cafeteria to try and find an empty table to sit down on. It wasn't until Uraraka called my name from afar that I found where to sit, and I was obligated to sit down with her and her other friends. They introduced themselves as Iida and Midoriya, and overall, they were all nice people; but not my cup of tea.

"You know, I can't believe Bakugou was so rude to you during the practice test," Iida said as he crossed his arms, "He should know better than to treat a fellow student like that!"

I tilted my head, confused.

"Who's Bakugou?"

The three of them looked at me with weird expressions as if I were stupid.

"You don't know who he is?" Midoriya asked.

"To be completely honest," I sighed, tired, "I don't know half of the names of the students in our class, and don't remember most of their faces."

For some strange reason, Uraraka laughed awkwardly, smiling; even though I didn't really say anything funny.

"Bakugou's the one who's always yelling at Deku," They explained, "You know, the one with Kirishima?"

"Deku?" I repeated, "Now you're confusing me even more here."

The three of them laughed simultaneously, thinking I was joking. But they never really answered my question.