jogging together

As we all jogged around the track outside the school in our training suits, I couldn't help but feel anxious. I felt like I was being watched from behind, but every time I'd look over my shoulder, there'd be no one behind me. It went on like this for a couple of minutes, and then eventually the person who was stalking me came forth and jogged along with me.

"Hey, (y/n)," Mineta smirked, creepily, "Keep up the good work! Move those thick legs of yours and keep up the pace!"

I felt so creeped out by his perverse look I tried my hardest to stay away from Mineta. But every time I tried to, he just kept following me. Though just when I was about to deal with him, the two of us heard Bakugou's voice from far away, yelling and shouting Mineta's name as he jolted towards us.

"Hey, grape freak!" he screamed, "Stop bothering others, will you?! You're creeping all of us out! Keep those thoughts to yourself!"

After Bakugou's threat, Mineta backed down, running slowly until I couldn't see him.

"You should be more careful, you idiot," Bakugou sighed, "There's a lot of people like him out there. You can't just let them do whatever they want."

As the two of us jogged together, I looked at Bakugou over my shoulder.

"You know, you can call me by my name," I suggested, "You don't have to call me an idiot all the time."

Bakugou angered, furrowing his eyebrows as he kept on yelling.

"If I wanna call you an idiot, I'll call you an idiot, idiot!"

I rolled my eyes, concentrating on my jogging.

"Honestly," Bakugou complained, "You really are a pain, (l/n)."

"I said call me by my name," I corrected, "What's the deal with you people calling each other by your last names? We don't have to be so formal with each other."

"Well that's just how it is!" he exclaimed, "If you don't like it, deal with it!"

I scowled, annoyed. I hated when Bakugou talked to me like that, so I just ignored him. But he seemed to notice this, so he tried to revive the conversation.

"A-Anyways. I heard from Kirishima you taught him how to skate."

"Yeah, I owed it to him," I told Bakugou, "Do you wanna learn? Want me to teach you?"

"Tch," Bakugou scoffed, "I'm not interested in learning that crap. I'd rather be combed by Best Jeanist again."

"Then why'd you bring it up?"

Bakugou flinched, nervous.

"F-Forget it!" he barked angrily, "I thought I'd start a conversation with you, but I guess you'll just ruin things with your stupid questions!"

I giggled under my breath, teasing him.

"Whatever you say, Bakugou~"