Chapter 3: One Night at Mark's

*Jenna's p.o.v*

I don't want to be a bother to him. I know he feels bad, but still. I really don't want to go home though. I could just tell my Mom me and my best friend made major last minute plans to sleepover her house.

"I'll stay over for the night." I told him. He looked at me and sighed with relief. "Okay, it's not far from here." I hear him say. 

I feel myself start to calm down from my outbreak. I don't feel the urge to cry no more. I think I finally let all of that out. Mark starts the car and we head off on the road again.

I don't recall the entire ride since I fall asleep. 

...

I wake up to a really bumpy road. I get scarred and jump up to look out my window. Mark sees me jump up and says- "Sorry, this road is under construction, but we're here."

He parks on the side of an apartment complex. It looks decent unlike mine. He turns off the car and heads out the door. Before I can even open my door, he comes jogging around the car and opens it for me. This guy is just too much. I step out and tell him thank you.

We start to step towards his building and he pulls out his keys to open the lobby door. I look around and see how nice this place looks.

Once we reach his apartment door, he unlocks it and opens it. When we walk in, I have to look around. I'm in Markiplier's apartment. I wonder where his studio is set up. This place is so clean. I would never believe that he kept his place clean knowing how busy he is with YouTube and all.

Okay... now I feel awkward. What do I do? 

I should just get comfortable avoid making Mark uncomfortable too. I open a door that looks like his bedroom and it is. I slip off my shoes and throw myself on his bed. I guess he hears me because he comes into the room pretty fast.

"What do you think you are doing?" Mark says with a smile. 

"Oh, me? I'm getting comfortable." I say back with a small chuckle. 

"How old are you anyway?" Mark honestly looked completely uncertain when he asked me. 

"I'm 16."

*Mark's p.o.v*

SIXTEEN?! I am officially a pervert for even having her here. Oh jeez. IS THIS CONSIDERED KIDNAPPING? 

"Oh, well I'm twenty-five if you were curious. Hope that doesn't make you feel uncomfortable." I say with my hand over my mouth.

 I hope I didn't sound too weird saying that. She probably thinks I'm going to hold her captive here or something.

*Jenna's p.o.v*

Mark looked uncomfortable himself just finishing that sentence. "No, it's fine." I say smiling. I already knew he was twenty-five.

"What would you like to wear to sleep in?" He asked me while walking toward his dresser. 

I sit up on the bed and say- "Basketball shorts and a T-shirt is good for me."

"My clothes may be big on you so I'm warning you now." He says. I wouldn't mind, wearing baggy clothes to bed is so comfortable. He passes me a blue shirt and black basketball shorts.

"Do you have a bed that I can sleep in?" I say, but I doubt it. "No, mine is the only one. I was going to sleep on the couch. You need the comfier surface anyway. You had a long night Jenna, and you need to relax comfortably." He says.

Those words really hit me. No one has ever really said anything like that to me before. Those words came from Mark. 

"Thank you Mark. No one has ever really treated me like this in a long time." Mark smiled at me while pulling out pajamas for himself. He started to walk toward the door.

"WAIT!" I yelled before he could step out. I get up from the bed and walk over to him to hug him. Not a fan girl hug, but a hug to Mark. I rest my head on his chest and hear his peaceful heart. I feel the warmth of his arms wrap around me and his head resting on the top of mine.

*Mark's p.o.v*

I do not want to let her go. She seems genuinely thankful for what I am giving her. I hold her tighter and in response she holds me tighter. 

"You need some rest Jenna. Get changed and head off to bed. Sleep for as long as you need, I will not wake you up. The light switch is over there whenever you need to turn it off."

I point to the light switch on the wall and she turns her head towards it. She put her head back on my chest. "Thanks Mark. Really thanks." She tells me while squeezing me again. I hold her tighter too. "Get some rest Jenna." I say while pulling her away... sadly.

I step out the door completely. Right before shutting it I tell her- "Good Night." "Good Night Mark." I hear from inside. I shut the door. She's beautiful. Her eyes were such a pretty brown. Her touch felt so good to me. NO! NO IT WASN'T I slap myself and get ready for bed.

*Jenna's p.o.v*

OH MY GOD! I HAVE A CRUSH ON MARK FISCHBACH!

WOW!! Almost at 100 reads already!!!! Thanks guys so much! Tell me what you guys like so far :)... Till next time <3