Chapter 46: His Gut Feeling

*Mark's p.o.v*

My stomach hurts a lot. At this point I know it has something to do with more than being worried or paranoid. I'm almost scrunched over in my pain. Maybe I actually am constipated?

Gross.

Jenna, Wade and I all just got back to the hotel to talk this through. I'm glad Wade came with us, so this talk doesn't blow way out of proportion.

"So, what the fuck Jenna?" I say hoping for a fast and easy answer.

"Mark, I am being completely honest when I tell you this... and I know I am because of our first big blow out. Toby kissed me without a WARNING! He just took my face and... did it. I didn't want him to. When he brought me to the back area, all he said to me was he wanted to tell me something. I thought we was going to tell me what you wouldn't tell me this morning." She exclaims.

She sounds so genuine about it. Like she didn't really mean to hurt me.

"Are you sure you didn't want to?" I ask, hoping I get every ounce of truth out of her.

"Of course I'm sure. Why would I want to kiss him when I have you?"

"Well why would you walk the floor with him when I said we'd do it? Honestly, what got me upset with you is you told me you wouldn't see him. And you did! I am SO lucky that I found you. If it wasn't for a fan too... She saw Tobuscus and some girl walking somewhere and she told me. If it wasn't for her, Jenna... what would have happened?"

She stands there silent while playing with her feet.

"I would have stopped him."

Behind us, Wade stumbles on his own feet and falls on the floor making a loud thud. Both Jenna and I look toward him who's on the floor trying to quickly recover and stand up. He looks at us both and shrugs his shoulders, then breaking eye contact.

We both shake our head and giggle slightly.

"I'm glad. But you still didn't listen to me. I really wish you did. Because he did kiss you and that stresses me out so much. I know it wasn't your doing, or even your fault. But please... next time listen to me. I told you how many times Ivan didn't deserve a girl like you? And how many times did you deny me?" I say giggling slightly.

"You're right. I was just being selfish. I don't know... I was also thinking a little about that fan that kissed you." She says getting embarrassed.

Oh yeah. I already forgot.

"Jenna! I'm sorry. My heart is for you! I just hope after this we will both know that about each other for sure. Because I can see it in your eyes that it is true. I want you to know that." I say passionately.

FUCK! The pain just got ten times worse! It feels like my whole world just got turned upside down.

I look away from Jenna with a pained look while slowly walking away.

"What?" Jenna says sounding puzzled.

"You know, I have been cheated on in the past, Jenna!" I shout aggressively

Why did I just admit that?

The pain in my stomach is getting unbearable. I'm just getting angry and infuriated in my own mind.

"What?" Jenna says softly.

Wade's attention focuses on me.

I grunt softly and clench my stomach.

"I'm sorry." I softly say.

"Are you okay?" Jenna asks me with worry.

"Yeah... I'm just a bit bloated I think." I mumble.

I walk over to the fridge to grab a water bottle, and that's when I start feeling a sudden, sharp headache. I feel my hands getting clammy and the room is super hot. This really isn't good.

God dammit, I hate what Toby fucking did.

Why did she let him kiss her? It couldn't have just been "out of nowhere".

I take a water bottle from the fridge and chug it fast.

Toby was SO lucky I'm feeling like this.

Ivan is so lucky I'm a fucking adult.

Why am I thinking about him? He deserves what Toby got, only SO much harder.

"MARK!?" Jenna shouts my name.

My attention focuses back to reality, which was Wade and Jenna trying to catch my attention.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Wade asks me.

"Oh, I'm fine." I tell wade. I look at Jenna and say- "You know what's funny? The fan that told me where you and Toby were... her name was Barbara, no more than six years old I would say. It made me think of Barbara. I'm going to assume you've seen my 'Draw My Life' video." I say in pain.

"Mark... what are you saying?" Jenna asks confused.

The room starts getting loopy. I'm starting to see stars everywhere and it's only frustrating me more.

"I'M SAYING YOU CHEATED ON ME JENNA! WITH ANOTHER YOUTUBER TOO..." I scream!

Without finishing my sentence, I clench my stomach harder and almost lose my balance.

"Mark, what's wrong with you?" I hear Wade ask me.

His voice sounds like it's echoing in my head over and over. Before I know it, I'm bending over on the floor clenching my stomach hard. I'm in such excruciating pain, I can't even stand.

What's happening?

"WADE! CALL 911 RIGHT NOW. I'M NOT WAITING ON SHIT!" I faintly hear Jenna shout.

And that's the last thing I remember.

*Jenna's p.o.v*

WHO THE FUCK IS KNOCKING ON THE DOOR!

"Wade! Is anyone else coming right now!? We need to take care of Mark!" I scream getting nervous.

Covering the bottom of his phone, Wade says- "What? NO! I thought you guys were going to fight all night, not fucking... THIS!"

I get up from the floor fast leaving Mark alone and march to the door with a lot of anger.

I unlock, and swing the hotel door open, when I instantly feel so bad to see who it is.

"SEAN!"

Sean smiles at my presence, but it disappeared in a split second when his eyes focus on Mark.

A/N

Please take this heart aching moment to vote and comment on this chapter! Poor Markimoo. I still remember this day like it happened yesterday.

Like I said before, I try to keep this story on a real life timeline, even though I'm way behind. I guess it adds to the suspense because you won't be expecting what's about to be coming up. I hope you guys like the idea! If not, I give you ALL permission to comment how much you hate the idea.

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE CONFUSED ABOUT SEAN... Jacksepticeye's REAL LIFE name is Sean Mcloughlin. He's not some random YouTuber or friend none of you heard of, well I hope at least. If you have no idea who Jacksepticeye is then YOU SHOULD LIKE TOTALLY CHECK HIM OUT BECAUSE HIS HAIR IS FUCKING GREEN AND HE'S LITERALLY A LOUDER MORE OUTGOING MARK SO GO NOW!

Hold on to your bottoms for the next chapter......

Till next time.........