Chapter 33: Happiness?

*Jenna's p.o.v*

"Sophia, can we talk?" I ask.

School had just ended and I decided to spend some minor time with her. I don't feel comfortable spending SO MUCH time with her because of how she has been acting, but she is still my best friend, despite what she may or may not be hiding.

When I said what I said, she gives me a look of worry or like she just got caught.

Just ignore it... avoid conflict, and get to what I have to say.

"So... Mark is going to take me out of state." I say with a smile I cannot hold back.

"What? You're just going to pick up and leave the state? When? For how long? Does your mother even know?" She says kind of agitated.

"Um... excuse me? Excitement first, questions later. Why are you upset?"

"Because..." Sophia pauses for a short moment.

"Because I don't want you to leave with him. You know, you did just meet him, despite knowing him for a while as Markiplier through YouTube. But... I don't think you should go."

"Sophia, is there something going on? You're acting pretty strange, and not even at just this moment but, lately, like the past couple of days." I say hoping to get something out of her.

She looks around as if she's trying to find the right words.

"I don't know. I just don't want Ivan to find out, or even be suspicious of you seeing someone else."

"He's barely even been talking to me so, I think that's a good thing. Maybe that last beating was it."

Sophia gets quiet for a moment then says- "You know what the, maybe it's best you do leave the state. Get away from just the thought of Ivan especially since he's not even talking to you for some weird reason. He won't find out that you're leaving either. But, tell your Mom not to tell him because she might. I need to know everything though, so it's easier to lie to him." She says spastically.

"I'm leaving tomorrow morning. We're driving to Boston and staying till Sunday night. We'll also be driving back. I told my Mom that my cousin is taking me to Pax East to see Mark and she said it's okay, even though she hates that cousin." I say.

"I will back you up okay? But Jenna please listen to me right now. Be careful. We really don't want Ivan finding out that you're seeing someone else." She says.

Something about her words just seems... off. I can't explain it.

"Ivan won't. I just doubt it. I mean who would tell him?" I say.

Sophia looks at me with sorrow.

"A fan can see you guys in public and post a picture. Anything can happen especially with a well-known YouTuber." Sophia says.

"Mark knows how to be careful in public. That won't happen." I say unsure myself.

*Sophia's p.o.v*

Lies, lies, and dishonesty. What am I doing?

Ivan knows it's Mark.

But lately he's been leaving her alone and focusing on him and I. It's almost a win, win.

I do like Ivan, surprisingly. It's too soon to tell Jenna though.

I can't even imagine how she feels. I know she knows, she doesn't know everything.

*Mark's p.o.v*

Packing for Pax East is way more fun than it was last year. I AM SO EXCITING TO BRING JENNA! Even though we can't act like who we truly are to each other in public, just having her there, seeing me be... ME with the fans, giving her an opportunity for something new, and sharing this experience with her is just more than enough.

I can't wait to pick her up and have her to pack for our weekend. It's going to be so much fun just to PACK! IMAGINE UPACKING AT THE HOTEL! I'm already hyped up for this event.

Suddenly, my phone vibrates. Hoping it is Jenna telling me to pick her up, I reach for my phone and see that it is Sean.

The message reads- "Just arrived in Boston! Now get your American bottom over hear so I can meet the screamer in person. :D!!"

I smile and chuckle slightly.

I'm not that much of a screamer.

I clear my throat at trying to look innocent even though I'm alone.

I reply back "I'll be there by tomorrow afternoon. I'll be bringing a friend too I want you and Aaron to meet."

I place my phone down and look at the wall, thinking if I should eat or not.

I don't know if I want to eat because I'm hungry or because I just... want to stuff my face with chips. Story of my life.

NO! I am going to do pushups instead because I have been eating WAY too much junk lately and need to stay healthy.

I get into the pushup position and easily begin.

One, two, three, four, five, six, seven... eight... nine.

I get up quickly and say aloud to myself- "Fuck this, I want pizza flavored Pringels."

I jog to the kitchen, hoping to burn at least one calorie, and grab the can of chips sitting on the counter.

I open it and look inside to see it's almost empty.

Jenna.

Guess I'll starve for the rest of my life.

Why am I wearing pants?

Where did this devil spawn even come from?

I stuff 3 chips in my mouth at once.

"SOOOO GOOD!" I say out loud.

... ... ... I'm weird.

I hear another two messages come from my phone. So I put down the can of chips, and jog back to my room.

When I reach my phone, one is from Jenna, telling me to pick her up, and another from Sean saying- "Ohhh, is it that lady friend Bob told Aaron, Wade and I about? She met Bob and Wade the day of the livestream? That's awesome Mark! ;)"

Dammit Bob. LOOKS LIKE THE GUYS KNOW ANYWAY!

A/N

Please take this moment to vote and comment on this chapter that I took more than usual to post.

SORRY A LOT GUYS! I have been working a lot of hours lately so all I do is sleep and watch Supernatural and Markiplier... SO YEAH! Despite being really tired, I got some messages saying to post a chapter so I did and here it is!

Trust me... once they get to PAX... everything gets interesting and I am so exciting to write this because you guys might hate me, but that should be an author's goal every now and then. But I love you guys no matter what. I'll try to write more I SWEAR I WILL TRY HARDER!

Till next time...