Chapter 32: Come Along

*Mark's p.o.v*

I can't wait to tell Jenna the exciting news! It will be a lot easier and even a better outcome telling her since she now knows that I'm Markiplier. I just know that she's going to be overjoyed.

I park the car on the side of the complex and turn off the engine. Jenna and I get out of the car and head for my apartment.

Once inside I ask her- "Are you hungry for anything? I'm not sure if you ate."

"Um...I didn't eat, but I'm not that hungry. So maybe just a sandwich?" She responds.

"Sure. I have some ham and cheese in the fridge. I'll be right back." I say with a smile I can't hold back.

She smiles back, but with a face of being unsure why.

I'm just so excited to tell her. I'm going to tell her as we eat.

I prepare to make both of our sandwiches, then I hear the T.V turn on. She's probably putting on the Walking Dead.

Still looking forward to that season 4 episode.

I finish making the food, so I walk out to the living room with them and sit down on the couch beside Jenna.

"This is a really good episode, well... they're all really good episodes but this is a really good episode." She says.

"Well we're about to see why." I say while handing her, her sandwich.

...

"I'm actually really upset that Hershel got bit... like... WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT?! Oh my God, he's going to die... I already know it. If they could kill of Sophia that easily they could kill of the old man. LOOK WHAT THEY DID TO DALE! Dammit." I say in aggravation.

"All of that is very true... but the sandwich was pretty good." Jenna says trying to be funny.

"NO! That is not the point."

Jenna laughs slightly, then takes a sip from the coke I poured her.

"I need to start eating and drinking healthier. I'm going to get really fat. Fatter than I already am." She says.

"Oh please, Jenna... you are not fat." I say trying to assure her.

I put my hand on her cheek, lean in, and give her a tap kiss on her lips.

When I pull away, her face was in such shock. Like one of those moments in middle school when you first get kissed.

I completely blush when I see her face.

"What?" I say smiling and still blushing.

"It's just... weird feeling so good kissing someone. Especially out of nowhere." She says with a small smile and looking down.

She leans in and kisses me again, only holding it a bit longer.

Oh my God, I should tell her now.

I pull away slowly and say- "Jenna, I need to ask you something... it's pretty important."

"Hold on, it can wait." She says while grabbing my face.

She kisses me harder and way longer then last time. She leans on me, and I wrap my arms around her, one of my hands on her curve.

She is not fat. Where is it then?

I slide down the couch and end up on my back, still kissing her, and both my hands on her curves as she slowly works her way laying on top of me.

I'm getting a bit turned on, so I dig my nails on the side of her, and she flinches slightly, but doesn't stop her from kissing me.

Eventually, we stop, and I look at her in the eyes and smile.

God, it's been so long since I felt anything like this for anyone.

"What was that Hun?" I ask smiling.

She kisses me one last time and says- "I just... needed that. I still can't believe that I'm seeing you. Even though it was only yesterday. I can't believe that I even came across you that day."

I blush even more to her words.

"Um... well that reminds me... May I ask my question?" I ask.

"Would you like me to stay on top of you while you ask?" She says.

"You might be too excited, so I would suggest to get off."

She smiles and slides off of me and sits on the couch beside me, as I sit up.

"So... I'm going to need an answer by tonight, so I can plan this tomorrow morning exactly how I need to." I say.

She looks at me confused, completely unsure of what I'm talking about.

"Well... okay I will then. So ask me...?" Jenna says confused.

I hold her hands softly and smile, I still can't hold it back.

"Jenna... this weekend, both Saturday and Sunday, is PAX East... and I want you to come with me. From Cincinnati, Ohio, we're driving to Boston Massachusetts, and staying at a Hotel over there. Friday morning we start driving. Aaron, Bob, Wade... and for the first time SEAN, is going to be there. And I want you there. So my question is... Will you come with me?" I say.

Jenna's mouth drops and doesn't say anything.

"Mark that's... pretty far, and a risk for lying to my mom. Three days we'll gone? That is a pretty big risk but... I'LL DO IT!" She says.

I grip on her hands tightly and scream- "YES! I AM HONESTLY SO GLAD THAT YOU AND I ARE GOING TO EXPIERIENCE THIS TOGETHER!"

I look down remembering the other part that I have to tell her.

"But... under one condition Jenna, but I'm pretty sure you'll be able to understand." I say.

Jenna looks at me, waiting for me to speak.

"Obviously, we cannot act like we are together. Not to the guys... not to the fans. How I want to do it is... I can easily get you in, that's no problem. BUT... you're only my friend. Okay? Don't act like me and you are close at all, and for the panels you can't obviously be on stage, but you can hang out in the audience in each one. That's if you want, there are other panels going on. Is that okay Hun?" I say trying to use the right words.

I don't want her to get the wrong idea. It's just the last thing I need is for all of the fans to find out that Markiplier is dating a sixteen year-old.

"Oh, I completely understand. I'm sixteen and you're not and this is still a fresh relationship, no need to tell everyone already. I'm just honored to be there to be honest. I'm all for that Marki." She responds smiling.

Wow! Thank God she understands, I thought she wouldn't.

"So it's official... we're going to PAX East!" I shout and hug her close.

A/N

Please take the moment to vote and comment on this chapter.

HURRAY!! PAX EAST IS FINALLY HAPPENING!!!! I am so many months freaking behind and I am going to really try to catch up like... OMG!!!

Anywho... I am starting to catch up on my writing so that's a good thing. AND!!! That new book I mentioned before... is going to be greatly delayed but... will be released one day... once I have a sturdy story line... and a great beginning... It will start being released! It's going to be a good one.

BTW!!!! I have noticed many new readers and all the votes and comments you guys leave.. THANK YOU !!!! NEW AND GIVING ME GREAT FEEDBACK.. I LOVE YOU ALL SOO MUCH.. HOPE YOU ENJOYED ANDDDDDDD

Till next time...