Chapter 44: Sight For Sore Eyes

*Mark's p.o.v*

"How lucky are you... the last fan that we five get to meet." I say to a fan as all the guys stand around.

"I don't think she's very lucky in my personal opinion." Wade says.

"Oh hush you. I'm gorgeous." Sean says as he pretends to flip hair over his shoulder.

"Why did you just terrorize this poor fan?" Bob asks in serious concern.

"No one gets terrorized by someone with an accent like that." Aaron says, then clears his throat pointing at himself.

"Oh, don't be so selfish you Europeans. America all THE WAY!" I shout.

"Um... I just want an autograph..." The fan says while holding up her pen and paper.

We all look over to her almost like we completely forgot the fact she was even there. I can't go anywhere with these guys.

One by one, we all sign the paper saying silly things, referencing what we all just said to each other. Sean hands the paper back to the fan, and she smiles then walks off with our words.

"Well... that's the end of it." Sean says with a lot of disappointment.

"How was it for you?" I ask him.

This was the first time Sean has been to anything like this, and it excited me to know how it went for him. Especially since I really helped him on getting here. He really deserves it since he's a fantastic YouTuber.

"Oh Mark, it was absolutely a wonderful time. You know, yesterday at first I was pretty intimidated by the horde of fans at the panel then to see the same amount of fans bombard the autograph signing. But after actually getting into it, I never had such an amazing time before. All the fans telling me how much I've done for them and inspired them to do things they never would have done before. It inspired me pretty much. I didn't even think that people cared about me so much or even really listened to me so closely. I needed this experience because I already know that I could make the channel so much better for everyone... even me." Sean says getting super emotional in his voice.

That was the best response I could have asked for.

I approach Sean for a bro hug, and he gives me an extremely tight one.

No homo I swear... okay maybe a little.

"I ship Septiplier pretty hard if I had to say." I say while suspiciously looking away and rubbing my hair.

"Oh, that's cute Mark... but I ship Jenniplier way harder." Sean says then winks.

I can't help but blush which embarrasses me because I'm in front of all the guys. I try to hide it by laughing a bit but I just feel like an even bigger fool now.

"Awe Mark, you're a cute one."

"Oh, YOU! Don't flatter me."

"Are you gay lords done?" Wade RUDELY interrupts us. "... Because it's my turn now."

Wade walks over to Sean in a sassy pace, and opens his arms fully for a hug.

"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH SEAN!" Wade screams and pretends to cry.

"I LOVE YOU TOO SEAN!" Bob says while doing the same thing.

"I LOVE YOU MATE!" Aaron says then does the same thing.

What the fuck is happening? Don't Australians say mate?

"Oh guys. I LOVE YOU ALL!" I say then completely ram them with my muscular body that I of course have from all those pizza rolls.