Chapter 37: Time Alone

*Jenna's p.o.v*

Finally, the pleasure of plopping myself on the soft so clean, yet so used hotel bed. I've never really stayed at a hotel before, only once. I don't really travel often.

"You like the room Hun?" Marks asks while his eyes wander around the room.

"I love it honestly. I'm just so unsure why there's two beds when we only need one." I say teasing him.

Mark turns slightly pink and smiles. His eyes stop wandering the room and focus on me. He approaches me slowly, places his hands on my curves, and kisses me gently, and doesn't stop.

Suddenly, he lifts me up, and I automatically wrap my legs around his waist so I don't DIE.

He giggles to himself softly, approaches one of the beds and throws me down on it while still holding me.

"IS THIS ONE SOFTER?" He shouts.

He lifts me up again, approaches the other bed, then does the same thing.

"OR THIS ONE?"

I burst out into laughter not expecting that at all.

With his face right next to mine, and his body resting perfectly in between my legs, I whisper- "The first one."

"As you say madam." He says while lifting me up again.

This time he gently places me down of the bed while kissing my neck oh so softly. His lips pressed against me there never fails at sending chills through my veins that feel like enough power to light up the entire hotel.

I dig my fingers though his thick knotted hair, pulling it back so I can get him to look at me.

"So, how was your day?" I ask.

"Only getting better." He whispers, then attacks me with rough, romantic kisses.

I respond by kissing him back roughly and long, while still tugging on his hair, only knotting it more. He then shifts me forward onto the bed to get more comfortable, which causes him to completely press his entire self into me.

In instinct, I moan while kissing him. He pulls away from kissing me but only an inch away from my mouth, so I can still feel his warm breath.

"What? Am I crushing you?" He asks.

"No... it was nothing." I say too embarrassed.

Marks shrugs his shoulders and continues kissing me, but more lighter. I guess he thought he was being too rough.

Mark then, lifts himself up hovering over me, exposing his arm muscles, even his veins are showing. I look at them seductively, while feeling them gently, making Mark bite his lip while looking at me, like he wants to completely attack me again.

I cup his face with one hand, and stroke some hair of his behind his ear.

"I'm so happy I met you." I whisper.

Mark turns his head to be able to kiss me hand, and says- "I'm happier that I met you."

"Oh, are those fighting words?" I say aggressively, but playfully.

"OF COURSE!" Mark shouts.

Before he could do anything, I push him on his side, roll him over on his back, and sit on top of him, pinning him down.

"Pinned yah." I say TRYING to reference Lion King.

"Okay, Nala." Mark says while putting his hands up in defeat.

"Oh I'm Nala?" I ask.

I then, bend down to lick his face, just like she did to Simba in the movie in that one scene by the waterfall. That's such a cute scene, I just had to do it.

I attempt to sit myself back up, but Mark pulls me down and kisses me again. He glides all my hair to one side, to get it out of our way, but for some reason turned me on.

Human bodies are way too weird when it comes to turn ons, jeez.

I begin to kiss him harder, while scratching his neck, making him cringe.

"Jen." Mark groans out.

"Yes?" I respond it a cutesy voice.

"We forgot about the pizza rolls in the microwave. That's all I've been smelling ever since you got on top of me. I really want them now." Mark says with a stupid smile.

I laugh and agree with him. My stomach rumbled while we were doing that.

...

"Okay... so tomorrow we're going to be filming the panel for a live stream. Then of course we're going to be having the autograph signing afterward, which includes me, Aaron, Sean, Wade and Bob. Of course, not trying to sound mean, you can't really hang around during the signing because that's sus." Mark says with a mouthful of pizza rolls.

"Really Mark... sus?" I say chuckling.

"WHAT? I can use teenage lingo, I'm not THAT old. Any who, there's so much to do during Pax East so while we're doing that you can go exploring, meet some more YouTubers, like a lot is going to be there." He says right after swallowing his food.

Tomorrow I going to be an experience of a life time.

A/N

Please donut forget to vote and leave a comment on this cute little Jenna and Mark alone time chapter. Always fun to write.

Never be shy about leaving me feedback, it's better on your guys parts so I can possibly fix whatever may be not fitting in the story and so on.

I hope you guys are still enjoying it as much as I'm writing it.

We are almost at 20k reads, that is absolutely crazy! I never ever expected that number ever while posting this. I have to thank you guys so much for everything, for the votes and comments and getting this book way more up there on the Markiplier fan fiction list like. Thanks... Let's set this goal crazy. IT'S 2016 NOW!!!

Till next time.....