Chapter 21: Meet the Squad

(Sorry for the delay and lack of responding... Still recovering from surgery. Love you guys!)

*Jenna's p.o.v*

I sigh in relief as I walk into third period and see Ivan not there. I especially feel better knowing that I'm going to be hanging out with everyone today and Ivan won't be there, so nothing is going to be weird or uncomfortable.

"We're going to the big park by the hospital then to Pop's Diner afterward to eat." Sophia says while walking behind me.

Pop's Diner? Great... Ivan lives two blocks from there.

"Yes. Their hot chocolate is so good." I say in relief.

I pick up the worksheets the teacher left in the front of the classroom then go to sit at my seat. I settle myself in and take out a pen from my bag.

Juan comes in and sits at the desk beside me asking- "Where's Ivan at?"

I guess I should Kik him to see why he's out of school today. Also to reduce the chance of Ivan finding an excuse to hurt me.

After three minutes he replies saying, threw up this morning so I'm staying home. See you Monday. Love you.

Love you.

"Juan, he's feeling sick so he stayed home." I say.

He shakes his head and begins doing the worksheet the teacher gave us.

...

"Truth or double truth since no one here wants to do one simple dare?" Sophia says.

"You dared me to take off a random ladies scarf then tie it on a different way, THEN criticize her fashion. WHY?" Jeremiah says.

"Wuss. Anyways Derick, truth or double truth?"

"Double truth." Derick says.

I'm sitting next to Sophia and Juan at a small table in the park with two benches. Even though we're a big squad, we can all fit in a small area.

"Is it true you like or liked a girl from squad?" Sophia asks Derick.

Wow, she really had to go there.

Derick is silent for a moment then says- "Yes."

"I KNEW IT!!" A couple of people yell.

Derick looks down and puts his hand over his forehead trying to hide the embarrassment.

"Your turn Jenna." Sophia says.

Oh great... she better not.

"Truth or double truth."

"Truth." I say trying to prevent her from leading me into saying anything about Mark.

She leans on the table and says- "Is it true, you did meet Markiplier but told none of us about it?" She says.

Everyone turns their heads to me in complete shock. I look around with a stupid smile on my face then say- "Yes. I have."

"What the fuck and you didn't post about this, mention this or anything? Were you high or something?" Jeremiah says.

"Okay well..."

Think of a lie, think of a lie, think of a lie, think of a lie.

"I didn't want to admit that right afterward I... I fainted." I lie.

Everyone begins to laugh and I laugh along with them.

"Pussy." Derick says.

"Thanks." I respond.