Chapter 34: Packing For PAX

*Jenna's p.o.v*

"Mark! What outfits should I pack for Pax?" I ask confused.

I hear Mark chuckle from the living room then say- "Pack for Pax. That's cute."

"SERIOUSLY! I need to make sure that I look good!" I say getting nervous.

Mark comes walking into the room with a face of confusion.

"You will look good no matter what Hun." He says with a smirk.

I look up at him from the floor, sitting in front of a big pile of different clothes.

"Awe, Mark. That's sweet... BUT THAT DOESN'T TELL ME WHAT I SHOULD WEAR!" I say in a Miranda Sings voice, then chuckle.

Mark chuckles hard and says- "Okay Jenna, let's see what you have here."

He squats down next to me and starts examining the big pile of clothes. He breathes out hard and reaches for a black and white stripe mid sleeve shirt that's not exactly a crop top, but close.

Then he grabs a ripped up pair of light blue jeans.

"Wear this on your first day with your black vans... you'll look great." Mark says.

I look at it and realize how smart that is. Something that looks really great but also doesn't make it seem like I'm trying too hard. Even though I am just a bit.

I smile slightly while looking at what he picked out.

"What?" Mark says, growing a small smile himself.

"It's honestly perfect... thank you Mark." I say while kissing his cheek.

He looks at the floor smiling so cheesy like. It's so damn CUTE just to see him be this shy. It's something I'd never thought I'd see from Mark Fischbach.

I look at the pile of clothes, then pick out a white crop top, high rise light blue jeans, and my blue and white plaid flannel.

"This will be for day two." I say thinking of how Mark wears flannels often.

"I Love it! You'll look great wearing all of this Hun." He says.

*Mark's p.o.v*

I lean in and kiss her lips softly, and holding it there. We continue to kiss each other, completely forgetting that we have packing to finish. She puts her hand on my face and I respond by doing the same thing back.

Getting so deeply into this moment, she begins leaning back as I lean forward, having her on her back and me in between her legs on top of her.

While kissing, I can feel her mouth smile slightly.

I pull away slowly and say- "What?"

She giggles and says- "Wow Mark. Never saw this coming."

I look down at our bodies and fully becoming aware of our position.

"Oh. Well neither did I to be honest." I say.

I tap kiss her fast.

"Do you want to finish packing?" I ask.

She holds on to my face gently and says- "One more minute."

We begin to kiss again, slowly and seductively. Already. But it feels great.

...

"So or everything else you have to pack is what you're going to be using before we leave in the morning right?" I ask making sure.

"I'm pretty sure." Jenna says.

Suddenly, I get a weird feeling in my stomach. Not like physical pain, but more of a bad feeling.

"Are you like very, very sure you have everything packed?" I ask one more time.

"Yes Mark... I am sure. Why are you asking so much?" She asks confused.

"I don't know. It's just that weird feeling you get when you're forgetting something, or even worse something bad is going to happen." I say a bit concerned.

"Maybe you're constipated."

"WHAT?!" I say loudly with a dumb smile. "That is gross, I am for sure not constipated."

"I know, I was kidding." Jenna say while laughing. "But, nothing bad is going to happen. The worst thing that can happen is Ivan showing up, but I doubt that because we're going to be n Boston in a big convention filled with lots of security. We'll be fine Marki." She says while hugging me tightly.

"You're right. I'm just a worried little goose is all. I'm probably just nervous bringing someone like you along for the ride."

Jenna looks up at me while still holding me tightly. I look down at her and smile. We kiss again.

She then pulls away out of nowhere and says- "I'm hungry now."

I chuckle and say- "At any given moment, I swear you always say that."

"BECAUSE I AM! When we come back from PAX we have to go grocery shopping."

"That would be lots of fun. DEAL!" I say.

Still got that funny feeling.

A/N

Please take this moment to vote and comment on this super short filler chapter I really was lazy on. I just want to write about what have planned for PAX ALREADY!

It's probably going to start happening within three chapters, but the other two chapters will lead up to it.

Also I am still writing that other book but it''s hard as balls so I shall see when I can start releasing chapters. I'll definitely let you guys know though.

Till next time....