Chapter 26: Making up

*Mark's p.o.v*

"How are you feeling?" I ask Jenna as she settles into my bed once again.

"Sore... still sad... but better than when I first got here." She says.

"That's good. Do you need anything before you sleep? A drink, pain killers, a massage?"

"Mark, I only got hit a couple times not run over by a bus." She says while laughing slightly.

"I just want to be sure, you know?"

"Yeah... I understand."

She reaches for the phone charger, then plugs her phone into it and tosses it on the other side of the bed.

"I can use a water." She says suddenly.

I smile just knowing she would want something, then get up to fulfill what she wants.

Once I get the water I think to myself...

Should I join her or is it too soon? Maybe I should ask. But it's weird if I do. We woke up today not even talking normal to each other and now I want to sleep in the same bed as her? I'm a pervert. DAMMIT MARK!

I walk into the room and sit on the side of the bed, handing the cup to Jenna.

As she takes a sip of it I ask- "Do you want me to sleep with you or no?"

Always better to just get straight to the point.

"I would like for you to, but it's up to you if you want to." She says looking down.

"Then I will. It felt kind of wrong not sleeping by you last night."

"Imagine how I felt." She says looking down further.

I look down awkwardly and fiddle my thumbs.

"Just come here. I'm really not feeling good emotionally." She says.

I walk over to her as she places her cup on the night stand. I sit on the bed and look at her laying down.

I feel so guilty after all of this. These bruises, these cuts, all caused because of me.

"Mark, stop looking at me like that." She says.

I shake my head slightly getting out of thought.

"Sorry... I just still feel pretty bad." I say.

She sits up right beside me and wraps her arms around my neck.

"Don't... you shouldn't. I think no one would have thought, HEY... What if Ivan is chilling in Jenna's house right now waiting for her?" She says.

I chuckle slightly and wrap my arms around her. I lean my head on hers, embracing this moment, feeling so comfortable again holding her, and her holding me.

We both pull away from each other and look down in silence. I look up at her hoping she wouldn't notice, but she's already looking at me. With that look.

I can't... hold it in. I want to... and need to.

Both of us lean in and kiss each other with passion. I pull away kind of fast realizing what I just did and am about to apologize.

But before I can she says- "Mark... don't say sorry." She cups her hand on my jaw. "Just... kiss me."

We both kiss each other again. Feeling her soft lips on mine once again makes me feel weightless, like I've been waiting so long to do this again.

I lean her on her back and I lay on my side continuing on making out with her. Something I would have never expected.

But I'm enjoying every second of this.

*Jenna's p.o.v*

My body is rushing with adrenaline as Mark and I share this amazing moment I've been wanting. I dig my fingernails in the back of his neck unable to help it. Mark responds by digging his fingernails into my waist.

Suddenly, Mark bites my lip softly and pulls away and continues to make out.

I smile slightly at his actions and so does he.

I hope this moment never ends.

...

"Jenn?" Mark whispers.

"I'm still awake." I say opening my eyes to a dark room.

Wish I fell asleep but I can't. I keep thinking of that moment we shared an hour ago. If Mark is still awake, he's probably thinking about it too.

"What... was that earlier?" He asks.

Unsure of what to say, I say- "You tell me."

Mark is silent for a moment then says- "A very passionate make out session. But... why?"

"Why are you making it awkward?" I say trying to avoid these weird questions.

Again, Mark is silent for a moment, then says- "Um... Good night."

"Good night." I say.

Mark is on the other side of the bed facing the other way from me.

What a wonderful night back together.

A/N

Please take this HAWT moment to vote and comment on this wonderful chapter that took forever.

Sorry about the lack of updates!! This summer is starting out so crazy but I am always trying to find time to write and update.

IMPORTANT!!!!!! I''m working on a new story. ;)

Till next time...