Chapter 16: I Need This, and You

*Jenna's p.o.v*

Times like these I just wish I can go into the past and change things. Change when I decided to let Ivan into my life as easily as I did.

But then again, wasn't for Ivan, I may not have gotten the opportunity to meet Mark... Markiplier. Lately, I've been forgetting that he's Markiplier. I see him more as Mark now.

"Jenna?" I hear that deep voice disrupt my thoughts.

I look to my left and see Mark driving the car back home with me in the passenger seat.

"What's wrong? You're just staring out the window like you're in a sad movie scene." He speaks again.

"Oh... I have this stupid project that I have to do." I lie.

He nods his head and focuses on the road once again. I don't want to think about this, so I turn on the radio. Immediately, I hear...

This dude named Michael use to ride motorcycles

Dick bigger than a tower, I ain't talking about Eiffel's

Real country ass n--, let me play with his rifle

I react playfully, even though I hate this song, by turning up the volume to have the bass pumping, and dance however I can in my car seat.

"NO, WE ARE NOT LISTENING TO THIS SONG!" Mark shouts over the music.

I lean in to him closely and shout- "MY ANACONDA DON'T WANT NONE UNLESS YOU GOT BUNS HUN!"

Mark laughs pretty hard and then mumbles something, but I couldn't make it out because of how loud the music was.

"What was that?" I shout.

"You got that right I said!" He shouts back.

Oh. Nice to know.

...

Mark and I walk through the door of his apartment. I start thinking about... Ivan... again. How he hit me a couple times earlier... God... I can't tell Mark. It will only get him angry and I just want to be happy with him for the rest of the evening.

I toss my jacket on the back of the couch and look up at Mark who's on his phone, looks like twitter. Suddenly, my phone vibrates, so I pull it out and see that it's a notification from Twitter telling me that Markiplier tweeted something.

It reads- "Five Nights at Freddy's 3 is finally here! But just remember, it's all in your mind..." Then there's a link to YouTube.

I gasp really loud to the thought that he put up a Five Nights at Freddy's 3 video.

"What happened?" I hear Mark say. Shit, I almost forgot he's standing right there. "My friend Johan got into the handball team! I'm happy for him." I lie.

I should get paid to lie this good.

"Did you tell anyone that you're staying here with me?" He asks. "I told Sophia, and she wants to meet you." I say.

"Really? She does?" He says excited.

"Why so excited?" I say.

"Because... I want to meet your best friend, you're important to me so it matters that I meet others who are important to you." He says.

Wow... I didn't expect that. Mark is too sweet.

*Mark's p.o.v*

Just, screw hiding my feelings for her. Screw it. I now know, how much I like her. My feelings are true and genuine for her. It's been forever since I had such a feeling for someone, and I can't let go of this. She is truly amazing.