Chapter 42: A Night Worth Troubles

*Mark's p.o.v*

I'm pretty nervous just to talk about that kiss at PAX with Jenna. I don't really feel I should be nervous. I don't think it was that big of a deal, but if Jenna finds a problem with it, then I guess we should just talk. I hope she's more of an understanding type. She seems like she is anyway. I need to face this like a MAN!!

"Mark?" Jenna says taking me away from my thoughts.

"Yes Hun?" I say in a nervous tone.

"You want a drink?" She chuckles slightly. "Mark, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'll have some water. I don't know I'm just nervous. It's also making my stomach hurt a bit."

That usually doesn't happen. That nervous feeling is back.

"Awe, my poor Markimoo. Why are you nervous?"

"I just feel bad for making you feel the way you did about the fan back at PAX." I say while scratching my neck.

Jenna reaches in the fridge for a bottle of water while staying silent. She shuts the fridge door and looks up at me.

"I just felt uncomfortable with the fact you wouldn't even let me sit in the front row of my first PAX show when you could have let me, but then you're so easy to let ANY fan kiss you on the cheek in front of the ENITRE panel." She says with more and more attitude.

She has a point.

"Well you know me... I'm always trying to please the fans. You're one of my top priorities... but so are the fans babe." I say in an extremely nervous tone.

I'm giving off every sign that shows I may be nervous. I'm scratching my palm, shaking one leg, my forehead is sweating and... my stomach hurts.

"I mean... I guess I understand. I just felt jealous from someone I don't even know and NEITHER DO YOU!" Jenna says nervously.

"Yeah... and I know you." I say while approaching her. "The difference is I like you, so much. She may have kissed my cheek, but you can kiss my lips anytime you want." I say, then kissing her lips softly.

I notice her cheeks turning a soft pink, and I can't help but get a small, dumb smile on my face from that.

"Mark... don't SIDE TRACK ME!" She says while raising her voice.

She's so adorable when she gets like that. All pouty and annoyed.

"How am I side tracking you? Please, explain this to me." I say trying to act too serious.

"Because you're so... FUCKING ADORABLE AND I LIKE YOU A LOT! You're using that to your advantage aren't you?" She says while smiling and pointing at me.

"I mean... if the shoe fits, then I guess I'll just keep going." I say while cupping her hips with my hands perfectly.

I can feel the goosebumps on her arms as I do this, and her breathing become steady.

"Seriously Mark... if any fan gets that close to you, I'm going to jail." She whispers, then rests her head in my arm.

"I believe you will. That's something I like about you. Can I have my water?"

"Oh... I left it on the counter right there." She lifts her head up and looks at the bottle.

Her face is so kissable right now. She looks so tired and worn out from all the walking around she was probably doing today.

I put my finger under her chin and lift it so she's looking straight at me. I kiss her softly, and she perfectly syncs with me right away, like a key unlocking a door.