Chapter 19: Ugly Truth

(Important Author's note at the end!)

*Mark's p.o.v*

I'm driving home from dropping off Jenna at her school, ready to film some more Five Nights at Freddy's 3. It is the day I do Nightmare mode and I am more than prepared for this God knows how long adventure. Hopefully, I finish before I go get Jenna.

God, that night sleeping with her, and holding her felt better than the others. I thought I would be uncomfortable, but no, it was better. I guess letting out my feelings for her, to her, got weight off me. Her knowing I have feelings for her, and still sleeping with me, letting me hold her, just tickles me. It means something.

I have to have a chance. I just have to.

No way she would cuddle with me knowing I like her and not feel uncomfortable.

The only reason me and her aren't happening is because of IVAN! There is literally noting I can do to get rid of him. Nothing. It's something I need to wait out. Do I really want to wait out on someone like Ivan?

I just don't understand why Ivan would even want to lay a finger on her. She is so perfect. He even has the guts to hit her in school? God, why? Why hasn't Jenna reported him to someone? Guidance counselor, teacher, parent, police? No one? Just Sophia and I know? Her Mom never saw the marks on her? This is crazy.

She's trapped.

Before I know it, I'm parking my car outside my complex. I guess having these thoughts go through my head like that just makes time fly by and now I'm home.

If only getting past Ivan would be that easy. Maybe.

I head upstairs to my apartment and unlock the door. Once again just me and my apartment. It may be Thursday, but I still miss Jenna's presence here. Whether it's her sleeping, eating, watching Netflix, asking to do something with her.

Now, it's just me and Spring Trap. Yay fucking me.

...

I lean back in my computer chair and roll back slightly, feeling accomplished completing nightmare mode and editing it. THANK THE FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S LORD I AM DONE! It only took me over an hour and Goddammit it feels good.

I go on Twitter to check up on some fans. I like to just scroll through their comments just to see how insane they can get at times. It always makes me smile. Then there's the people who like to comment "fist me daddy."

Thanks PewDiePie.

For some reason, a significant amount of people are confused on my nationality all of a sudden. I send out three tweets saying "Yes, I am Asian." Shortly after that I send out "I am also German." Finally I send out "Also I'm 300% MURICAN."

I am much funny.

Suddenly, I hear a couple of knocks at my door. Could be my neighbor or something.

I jog over to the door, and open it not to see my neighbor. I see Bob. But only Bob. Strange.

"Hi?" I say with a confused face.

He looks so serious, like he got some terrible news and need to tell me. He just has a certain face on whenever he does. I know him too well.

"Mark, we really need to talk about Jenna." He says while stepping in slowly.

"Sure? Would you like a drink? I have rum in the kitchen." I say.

"Yeah, I think we're both going to need some." He says while rubbing his head.