Chapter 35: In the Flesh and Blood

*Mark's p.o.v*

I just cannot wait to meet Sean. I've been playing games and recording with him, texting and calling him, as if we already knew each other in person. I forget that sometimes he is completely over the sea in a different continent. It sucks, but today that will change.

I pull up in the parking lot of the hotel Jenna and I are staying at. Sean told me he'll be staying at this one as well, of course to get to hangout outside of PAX.

What's even better... I get to introduce my Jenna to Sean. I am way too excited.

"I'm going to text Sean to ask if he's here or not." I say to Jenna.

"Wow Mark, that smile is just... huge." Jenna says in a bit of surprise.

"How can I not? Literally, I'm about meet JackSepticEye. He's about to meet me too. We're both going to act like such little kids. AND YOU'RE GOING TO BE THERE!"

Jenna leans back in her seat and smiles.

"I can't believe I'm where I am right now... about to meet Aaron, Sean, and Bob and Wade again. I'm going to Markiplier's panel. I get to see you be the happiest person in front of his fans and best friends. That's the best thing to see, even if you can't show people who I am to you." She says in a voice with genuine passion.

I don't have much to say, so I lean in and kiss her lips softly, holding it there. When I stop kissing her, I just lean my forehead on hers.

"Thanks for being here." I say softly.

"Thanks for letting me." She says softly.

I feel her light breath hit my lips, causing me to bite mine. I kiss her one last time then lean back in my seat.

Sean didn't text me back. Maybe he's unpacking or even on his way here. Who knows?

Suddenly, a loud thud is heard on my window, startling me and Jenna. When I look over, hoping it's not a fan banging on my window like that, it's Sean. IT'S SEAN! IT'S REALLY HIM!

Instantly, a smile grows on my face, and I reach for the door handle to get out of the car to be finally meet this man in person.

"MARK! IT'S REALLY YOU IN THE BLOOD AND IN THE FLESH!" Sean shouts.

"SEAN! JACK! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO CALL YOU BUT OH MY GOODNESS YOU'RE REALLY HERE!" I shout back.

We both extend our arms out and give each other a hug. I swear it's just a bro hug. We've waited too long for this. After everything Sean and I have done and said to each other, and it's not just YouTube, this is long overdue.

"It's a great pleasure to meet ya finally Mark. The whole plane ride I was thinking on how to approach you. And to be honest, I never actually thought of a way, so I just saw you in the car and I did it." Sean says kind of nervous.

Honestly I'm nervous too.

"Well, I'm very glad you were able to just approach me anyway. I was honestly thinking the same thing during me drive here." I say nervously.

"It's almost like I'm a fan meeting Markiplier, and you're a fan meeting JackSepticEye." Sean says.

"Not almost. I am a fan meeting JackSepticEye finally."

Sean gets a shy smile, as if he doesn't know what to say.

All this excitement, I almost forgot about Jenna. Oops.

"Um, Sean. I would love for you to meet the girl that I told you about." I say even more nervously.

"Oh yes, of course." Sean says getting more excited.