Chapter 41: A New Friend

*Mark's p.o.v*

"I'll text you after this panel. Don't want to be rude..." Jenna texts me.

"What panel so I can wait for you??" I text back.

I haven't seen Toby in the longest time. What a coincidence that Jenna ran into him.

My phone vibrates, so excited, I look at it and see it to only be Tom, by brother.

"How's PAX going lil bro?" It reads.

Oh, I love getting texts from Tom. We're both so busy and it's hard to see and talk to each other.

"It's going perfect, me and..." I stop texting.

I can't tell Tom about Jenna. He would never accept the fact that she's so young.

I erase the text and instead say- "It's going great, got to meet Sean alongside Aaron, Wade and Bob. If only it was Comic Con "

I send it and put my phone in my pocket, still waiting on Jenna.

"She reply to you yet?" Wade says coming up to me. "I'm getting pretty hungry and thought we should all go out to eat somewhere."

"That sounds like a plan. She did reply... but she said she'll text me after the panel she's at ends." I say as my voice gets quieter.

"What panel?"

"I don't even know, but she's there was Toby."

"Toby? Turner? Tobuscus?" Wade looks concerned.

"Yeah... We might as well invite him to go out to eat. I haven't spent time with him in the longest time." I say.

"I mean, if you want... that's up to you."

"So what's the plan? I could eat a horse right now." Sean says putting his hands around Wade and me.

"We're just waiting for Jenna to get done with whatever panel's she's at." I say.

"So what do we do for now?"

"Bar. NOW!" I say excited.

*Jenna's p.o.v*

"That panel was just so good, was it not?" Toby says.

"Yeah, it really was. RoosterTeeth was the first YouTube channel I actually became dedicated to." I say while cheesing.

"What about me?"

"Probably shortly after, I can't really remember, but I know it was around that time."

"Wow, it's an honor to know I came before Markiplier since you guys are friends and we're not... well now we are. I mean... since you know Mark would you want my number? We could collab or whatever if you're into that." Toby says pulling out his phone and stops walking.

"Well, I don't even have a YouTube channel at all." I say blushing slight embarrassed.

"Okay, collab was the wrong word. How about guest star as the 'not so famous girl but I'm friends with YouTubers'".

I blush noticeably this time and giggle.

"I mean if you want to put it like that. I don't know how Mark would feel about that though."

I don't want to just keep so secret with Mark, and then appear on another YouTuber's channel, that's a guy and his friend. Wouldn't feel right at all.

"Psh, I wouldn't think he'd care. Have you guest starred on his channel?" Toby questions.

"Not at all." I say embarrassed.

"Wow, well if you change your mind because you want to just get out there, just let me know. Jot this down."