Chapter 40: The Tables Have Turned

UNTIL CONFIRMATION OF RAPE AND/OR FORCE OF DRUGS, TOBY TURNER REMAINS IN MY STORY! Explanation at the end.

(Haha! The tables have turned... Toby TURNER!?)

*Mark's p.o.v*

After all those autographs, and pictures, and laughs, and dances, and just meeting MORE fans with stories, and tears, and random little, but so meaningful gifts... I need to spend the night with Jenna. I want to make this night so special for us, because after this special day, we deserve it.

I just need to find her.

She could be anywhere in this entire convention, and I can't just walk around looking for her either.

I take my phone out of my pocket and open my messages. Turns out she already sent me a message... actually a bunch of messages.

Fuck.

"Mark, that wasn't okay."

"And I couldn't sit in the front row?"

What is she talking about?

"What if I let someone I just met kiss me?"

"You wouldn't like it."

"I RAN INTO TOBY TURNER!"

Oh shitttttttt.

I honestly didn't even think that through. She's kind of overreacting, she didn't have to run away. That was her last message too.

Toby Turner. The famous Tobuscus.

"Babe, I'm sorry... can you please come to me so we can talk this through? L" I text to her.

"What's up Mark o' pal?" Wade says patting my back.

"Jenna's upset with me." I say in a low voice.

"How come?"

"Because I let that girl at the panel kiss me."

"Oh... If that was Molly, she'd make me a woman real quick."

"Really?"

"Really?" Sean says.

"Women are crazy." Wade says. "But I'll tell you this. So are men. Molly tells me I am all the time. And that's why we love each other. We're the right type of crazy for each other."

I chuckle at his strange words, but I know what he's trying to say to me.

"I need to find her."

*Jenna's p.o.v*

"Have you heard of me?" Toby says.

"I... I have. I watch some of your videos every now and then." I say sort of shaking.

"Oh... every now and then. Toby Turner does suck. I'm sorry I'm not handsome or muscular or funny. OH! I'm just joking with you. What's your name?"

"Jenna. I don't think you suck, it's just... I watched you a lot more often when I was younger."

"Me too. Well anyways, Jenna, enough about me, what brings you to PAX East today?"

"Um... I came here with Ma..."

Should I say it? Should I?

"My... Markiplier." I stutter.

"Wait... what?" Toby says.

"I'm here with Markiplier and his friends. They're all doing an autograph signing, so since I'm the not so famous one, I'm exploring PAX."

"Now you have a friend... or... whatever you want to call me. WAIT! Hold on... how old are you exactly?"