Chapter 8: Surprise Visit

*Jenna's p.o.v*

I wake up slowly feeling really dizzy. I only feel really dizzy right when I wake up when I cry myself to sleep. I... completely confessed myself to Mark last night... I remember now.

Why would I do such a thing? What if he reports Ivan or something? I don't want him reported.

Why don't I want him reported?

I shouldn't even be thinking of him right now. I'm safe.

I look at the time on my phone to see that it is 11:49am. I get up from the bed and walk to the door and peak out. Mark is still sleeping. I don't want to wake him, I put a load on him last night, so he deserves all the sleep he can get.

I close the door and throw myself back on his bed and unlock my phone. Over 10 unread Kik messages. I almost forgot about the outside world.

The first one I notice is Ivan, asking where have I been, why I won't I talk to him. Stupid question, so I'm not going to open it. Another one I see is Sophia, calling my name. I want to respond to her, but not just yet. I scroll down more and see Bryan and Johan sending me sad faces. They are twins and are scary alike.

I continue to scroll down my unread messages and don't realize I was dozing off and I fall into a light sleep.

*Mark's p.o.v*

I wake up in an extremely uncomfortable position. My back and neck is starting to ache from sleeping on this couch.

I look at my phone and see it is almost 2:00 pm and a whole bunch of messages. No breakfast for Jenna and me I guess. 

I don't see her anywhere, so I get up from the couch and head to the bedroom. I peak inside and see her asleep still, but her phone right by her face. Must have woken up earlier.

Suddenly, I hear a knock on my door. Who the hell? I close the door, and quickly walk to the couch to get my shirt and put it on. I jog to the door and open it.

"WADE? BOB? WHY ARE YOU HERE SO EARLY?" I say loudly.

"Silly boy, it's the afternoon. And we texted you saying we would drop by so we can film a drunk Minecraft together, because we haven't done so in a long time." Wade says.

Both of them step into my apartment as I stand there still trying to process this. I close it and walk over to them to ask- "When do we plan on filming."

"Well, I posted on twitter we would start the livestream at 3:00pm. So... 3." Bob says with a smile.

"Oh god, I have to get ready, brush my teeth... EAT! Give me 20 minutes, you guys set up everything in the studio." I say while running my hand through my tangled hair.

I power walk to my bedroom and shut the door behind me to see a still sleeping Jenna. I shouldn't wake her up and I won't. I quietly take my clothes out of the drawer and change into clean clothes, including my boxers.

Feels weird getting fully undressed in front of her. IMAGINE SHE'S AWAKE AND WATCHING ME? That would be funny... and weird.

Once I fully I'm fully dressed, I fix myself up in the mirror so it looks like I didn't just wake up, even though I did. Teeth, I need to brush my teeth.

I check on Jenna one last time before leaving. She's sleeping so peacefully. That makes me happy to see her sleep fine after everything she told me. I leave the room and enter the bathroom right away. I do what I have to do, and get to the studio right away.

Bob and Wade have all the equipment and beer set up for a live stream drunk Minecraft. "Might as well start now." Bob says. "We'll be live streaming on my Twitch account."