Chapter 15: Just a Fan

*Mark's p.o.v*

I wake up groggy. Jenna is further from me than when we fell asleep last night. I look around the room feeling slightly confused. I got kind of used to waking up in the living room I almost forgot I was in my bedroom... with Jenna.

I need to know the time, so I reach over Jenna for my phone. I accidently startle her, so she jumps up and bumps my head with hers, in the process.

It's too early to even think so that knock to the head hurt more than it should of.

"Shit Mark, I'm so sorry. You scared me." She says while sitting up and rubbing her head.

I giggle slightly trying to laugh off the pain. "It's okay Jenn. How did you-... Shit! It's 7:00am you need to get ready and so do I." I say.

"I call the bathroom first." She says smiling and getting up.

"Hold on." I say while holding her back. "How did you sleep?"

"Good. You made me feel safe. I felt really relaxed when I fell back to sleep." She says.

"That's great. Now you can feel great for school today."

"Pff. Nothing can relax me enough for school."

"I can." I say with a cheesy smile.

She smiles back while getting up to walk out the door. "Don't take too long." I shout to her.

...

I pull up to the same spot I did yesterday morning, and put the car into park.

It got quite awkward in the car, me and mostly likely her too, thinking about what almost happened yesterday.

Should I do it? No... no.

Well I guess this is good-bye. "Have fun in school Jenn. And if you see Ivan... just, stay away from him okay?"

"Mark, of course." She says.

She looks into my eyes and places her hand on my hand that's still on the gear.

It's like she wants to kiss me, but she wants ME to make the first move.

Mark, don't do this. You are only keeping her around because she just needs someone. Not in "that way" just... in general.

I lean in to her, put my right hand on her cheek, and peck her on the other cheek.

I pull away, and her cheeks are a bright red. She looks too adorable when she blushes. "I'll see you after." I say.

Jenna puts her bag on her shoulder, steps out of the car and shuts the door. I watch her walk off in my rearview mirror, with her cute little strut.

I think it's best if I just sit in the car for a bit, enjoy the fresh air and being outside. I open up the window on the front passenger side just a crack to get some fresh air in, but keep the heat on to keep warm.

I go on my social media sights to update them. Fans are still seeing that I've been slacking with it. I need to get on it and stop being distracted.

About 15 minutes pass and I hear a knock on my passenger window which startles me, so I jump in response. "Sorry." The young guy at my window says.

"Oh, it's alright. Can I help you?" I say.

"I am sorry to interrupt, but I couldn't help but say something to Markiplier." He says with a bright smile.

"Oh, a fan I see. Don't worry about it. Let me get out of my car." I say.

I step out of my car, and jog over to where he is standing. "Nice to meet you." I say and put out my hand. He shakes it and says- "Honor to meet you Mark. I hate to abandon such a great moment, but I have class this period and I'm late. Can you just do me a quick favor?" He says.