Chapter 28: Juan

*Mark's p.o.v*

I wake up in my dark room in my bed. I look to my side and see Jenna past out on the other side of the bed, snoring too. I smile slightly, then stretch my arms above my head letting out a slight groan.

I sit up fast and rub my eyes. I look to the other side to my clock and see it is 6:34 am. I don't know how I didn't even hear my alarm clock go off.

I shake Jenna lightly, but she still wakes up completely startled, jumping up to the sitting up position.

"Am I late to school?" She says loudly while scratching her head with her tangled hair.

"No... but you will be if you don't get up now." I say quietly.

"Boys sound so cute with a tired voice." She says then smiles innocently.

I look at her with a smirk and my eyes half closed due to being tired. Suddenly she moves toward the edge of the bed and gets up, then heads to the door.

I throw myself back to laying down and cover my face with the pillow.

Too tired to move. Too tired to breath.

I wonder what today holds. Hopefully good things. I'm praying that it's good things.

...

I pull up to the side of the school where I usually pull up, hesitant to even let Jenna go to school, sit in the same classroom as that dirt bag of a human.

"Remember Jenn... If Ivan pull any kind of-" Jenna cuts me off and says- "Bullshit then just call you so you can beat his ass into next week, I know Mark. I get it."

She drifts off at the end of her sentence.

*Jenna's p.o.v*

It gets really tiring of hearing the same sentence over and over again, sometimes in a different wording.

"I'm sorry Jenn... I just worry for you." He says while grabbing my hand.

"I have hands... and after that beating, I think I am officially done with letting that fuck boy get to me like that." I say while keeping my jaw closed out of frustration.

Mark looks at me with shock and leans back slightly.

"That's more like it." He says suddenly.

He spreads out his arms for a hug, then I respond by hugging him tightly. Just by his hug I can tell that he really doesn't want me to step foot in that building... but I am already late so I have to go as soon as possible.

"Mark... I'm late, I need to go nowish." I say.

"Oh, sorry. Go child, go learn education and be smart." He says while lifting one hand in the air.

I smile at him while opening the car door. I leave the car and shut the door, then walk off to the front of my school.

I love that clue car of his.

...

Sixth period is quiet today. Ivan and Juan are barely even talking to each other. I'm guessing he told Sophia what happened since she isn't say much to neither of us, which is what she usually does when Ivan does this.

"Jenn?" Juan says suddenly.

"Yes?" I respond startled.

"Are you okay? You seem pretty off."

"Oh um... long weekend... family is difficult sometimes." I lie.

"Oh... well... if you want, we can always talk about it, like how we used to in freshmen year?" He says with a little bit of disappointment in his voice.

I think about it for a moment.

Juan... Him and I go back all the way to freshmen year. I can still remember the long talks we had about issues, whether it was about family, friends, girl or boy trouble. We always had something to talk about. Ever since Ivan came into the picture, it's like Juan and I became distant... because of Ivan. He was the Sophia that was a boy.

"I think I would like that." I say to him.

Juan smirks slightly like he's actually really happy to help.

"Just let me know when." He says while looking down at his work, continuing to work.

I nod my head at him in agreement, planning to make that talk happen pretty soon.

I look over next to Juan and see Ivan looking at us talking. The look in his face shows worry, and anger.

Afraid you might get caught by one of your own friends you son of a bitch?

I smile and say- "Ivan... I like your shirt. Looks good on you."

He wore that shirt on Saturday... dirty ass boy.

He smiles at me and says- "Thanks babe."

I look down at my work and continue on it.

Thirty minutes have past and finally the bell for me and Sophia's lunch period rings. I get up really fast and head for the door holding Sophia's hand.

Hungry, hungry, hungry.

...

I walk out of the school with Juan and Sophia on both my sides. I do find myself walking closer with Juan than Sophia... she's just... not the same, and I feel like Juan can support me more without him even knowing anything about Ivan.

We walk down the block to the corner where Mark picks me up and I see him in his blue BMW waiting there for me.

"Well, I'll see you guys tomorrow." I say to both Sophia and Juan.

I approach Sophia for a hug first and hug her normally. Then I approach Juan and he hugs me tightly then says quietly while leaning his chin on my shoulder- "I think I have an idea of what's going on. We'll be talking tomorrow, whether we cut class or not. You shouldn't be this sad."

I pull away and look at him with a look of being caught. He shrugs his shoulders slightly and starts backing up to walk away.

Sophia waves bye and goes the opposite way Juan is headed.

I open the car door and see Mark with his hood on and sunglasses.

Mr. Incognito.

A/N

Please take this moment to vote and comment on this FILLER chapter. Sorry it's a filler but it's kind of important.

A little update on the new book I'm working on... it's going very well. I'm actually kind of confident that you guys are gong to like it.

It's not only a Markiplier fanfiction... it's a mixture of different people and it's not just a love story so, I can't wait to share it with you guys.

Thank you all for how far ya'll have gotten me with this book alone. We are 1.3k away from 10k and omg that's a big number. You guys are so amazing, you guys make me smile with your comments (Remember don't be shy guys)

To the new people DON'T BE SHY WE ARE ALL SUCH NICE PEOPLE... TALK TO OTHERS OR EVEN TALK TO ME!!!! I AM ALL EARS TO HEAR WHAT YA'LL HAVE TO SAY!!

Till next time...