Chapter 36: Biscuits and Tea

*Mark's p.o.v*

"So, you guys met in front of a supermarket? That's very typical." Sean says.

"I mean, at least I got her food right after." I say.

"But still Mark, sixteen? You couldn't have at least hit the legal age of the United States... eighteen right?"

"If you saw her without knowing anything about her, you'd think she's nineteen. Sixteen wasn't even your first guess when you first asked!"

"Not the point, but some friendly advice; don't tell your fans. I know that you would literally tell them anything but... this is different." Sean whispers.

"I'm fully aware of that. I didn't even tell them about Jess, which I kind of feel bad about but-"

"WHY WOULD YOU FEEL SO BAD? It's your personal life Mark." Sean says surprised.

I get slightly confused at his words. I honestly thought Sean would understand something like this.

"They're my fans Sean. You know where I was before all of this." I say while waving my hands around. "I was nowhere with nothing but a Camera. My fans are my life. Because of them... I'm sitting here with you. Because of them... Jenna found me. Because of them... I can make a difference Sean. Not telling them something, despite me even believing, yeah, it's my personal life, does somewhat bother me."

Sean sits there silent. He picks up his cup of tea and takes a sip while looking down.

I look down at my glass of soda and realize why Sean is in good shape and I have flabs.

"Well, I guess you and I have different views, but I just thought maybe you should see that your fans don't have to know everything." Sean says.

"That's all you... not me." I respond.

I pick up my glass of soda and think to myself.

"You know what, I'm going to tell the fans about Jess. That's a start right?" I ask Sean.

"If it makes you happy, it's a great start." Sean says while grabbing his muffin.

"LITERALLY, I have no idea why that line was SO huge to get BREAD!" Jenna says while roughly plopping herself on the third chair.

"What an entrance." Sean says and Mark nodding in agreement.

"You guys are one to talk with your spastic intros Mr. YouTubers." Jenna says.

Sean and I lean back in surprise at her statement. She then takes a big bite out of her glazed donut, and moans in pleasure of how good it tastes.

"Gross." I say teasing her.

"Again, your one to talk." She responds with a mouthful of donut.

I don't really know how to take that, so I automatically blush in response. Sean look at me blushing, then at her smirking.

"You're both very gross." Sean says.

A/N

Please DONUT forget to vote and comment on this very short filler chapter that leads up to the very intense chapters of Pax East. ARE YOU HYPE. IM HYPE

If I don't get the chance, MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE NOW AND A HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!! I'll try to post way more over my Christmas break so I could just get to Pax East all ready.