Chapter 53: Short Steps

*Jenna's p.o.v*

I have to be just overthinking or... over reacting or... just getting... anxious? I don't know. Every time Ivan got a text from a random girl, it was hardly surprising, but seeing that message come from Mark's cellphone makes my chest feel tight and make my stomach go down to my toes.

"That I could explain." Mark says.

"Well go on." I say getting slightly agitated already.

"Yeah Mark..." Wade says looking at Mark with a confused eye. "Go on."

Mark looks over at Wade slightly annoyed, but I could currently care fucking less.

"She was nice to me at the hospital and looked at me as more than just a body for the doctors. She actually listened to what I was saying and not what my body was saying." He says trying to be as calm as possible.

"You know speaking of that..." Mark says while reaching over for his phone. "Amy claimed to be a fan of mine."

That just made my stomach flip upside down.

"Oh, was she?" I say rubbing my chin thinking of myself. I can't help but smile because I see Mark feeling vulnerable right now.

"...She claimed to be a fan of mine, and she showed me this, that apparently went viral all over the internet." He says while scrolling through his phone.

A moment passes and I'm just here looking over at Wade with annoyed, squinted eyes.

"AH! HERE IT IS" Mark says spastically.

He leans over his lap so both Wade and I could have a view. I've seen this picture before of course. I almost forgot already we were separated for a month and we haven't talked about it yet.

"Oh, I've seen this photo before... And I told the original poster of that photo that it was fucking me, and they need to get their facts straight before taking a picture of a YouTuber they personally don't know anything about. I shut that shit down baby." I say looking Mark in the eyes.

*Mark's p.o.v*

I felt that seriousness from here. I don't know if it was from here suspicion or she meant it like that. I don't know. Girls are hard to deal with when it comes to other girls.

"That makes me glad... I guess, not glad the fact we have to keep this a secret just... nothing blew out of control."

"UM" Wade says very loudly.

Jenna and I both look over at him with a confused expression. "I need to use the bathroom." Wade says awkwardly.

"I give you permission. The fuck?" I say laughing a bit.

Wade gets up and heads for the bathroom leaving me and Jenna alone. She looks over at me with the death stare.

"Jenna. She lives in Boston. You REALLY think I'm going to go out of my way to get with Amy?" I say trying to be blunt.

"I just... think you're doing it because of Toby." Jenna says looking down with a face of defeat.

She's just worried. She doesn't want this to be messed up I see. That has to mean something. Now that I know that Toby was trying so hard to do it just because of... Ivan... it has to mean she didn't mean it with Toby. She can't be lying to me.

"Mark? Am I right?" She says looking back up at me.

I look over at her... my lips inches away from hers. It's been so long since we shared a moment. When I get caught up in her eyes, and my point of destination is her lips. I miss her breath against my face and neck. I miss her warm hands on my neck and face and everywhere below that. Maybe...

"HELLO!" Jenna shouts at me. I keep dazing off. Why don't I JUST FUCKING DO IT!

I immediately stand up, drag her up with my hand and pull her in close to kiss her. We share our kiss and fall right into the moment like everything that was around us has disappeared. I wrap my right arm around her side and she wraps her right arm around my neck trying to hold on to me.

That makes me lift her up into my arms. Suddenly, this imaginary pathway just guides me to my bedroom door. I slam that shit open with my barely free arm and slam it shut with my foot. I feel her face warm up against mine once she realizes where we are, and just why we might be here.

I continue to her kiss her as I slam our bodies on the bed with mine resting on hers.

"Now... where were we? Just about... a month ago" I say smiling.

I remove my shirt just as I did back in Boston and meet with her body again kissing every inch of her smooth face.

"Ow!" I hear her say.

"What?" I say sitting myself up with my arms.

"Your leg hit a bruise I think." She says a bit embarrassed.

"I'm sorry baby. I'll be more gentle." I whisper slowly getting closer to her ear, followed by me nipping at it.

She grabs the sides of my neck and full on kisses me continuously getting completely lost in the moment. I tug her further up on my bed so I could comfortably fit my legs between hers.

I put pressure down on my hips teasing her and to get a reaction. She starts to tug on my belt loops on my jeans and then makes my body get hot all over. I'm losing control. I'm getting urges. I need her in more ways now. Why? It's been such a short time with her.

Suddenly, I hear a creaking sound so I turn toward it to see... WADE! STANDING THERE! LOOKING!

My eyes almost pop out of my head as I lay on top on Jenna, shirtless, as she has both her hands gripping the belt line of my jeans and all three of us just looking at each other.

"I'LL BE IN THE KITCHEN IF I'M NEEDED!" Wade says slamming the door shut.

I look down at Jenna with a face of utter confusion and embarrassment. I start turning blood red in the face.

"What do you think we'll need Wade for?" Jenna asks trying to hold back a smile.

"To get us water whenever we get tired." I reply trying even harder to hold back a smile.

"MARK EDWARD..." I interrupt Jenna's shouting to say- "I'M KIDDING I SWEAR"

I start attacking her sides by tickling her and she immediately reacts by kicking with an outburst of laughter.

"MARK! PLEASE! I HAVE BRUSISES!" She shouts.

"Well, I'm making them feel better... clearly." I say giggling as I continue and she continues to laugh uncontrollably.

I stop then lift her up so she's standing on the bed on her knees as I do.

"I'm sorry about everything that's been going on. Ivan, my surgery, Toby, Amy, and now... Ivan is after... me." I say looking down.

"This is exactly what I was scared of happening since the beginning. Ivan is evil. The fact that he does not care you're an icon on YouTube...scares me."

"Baby, don't be scared yet at all." Jenna's face turns blood red all the way down to her neck. "He didn't do nothing to me just yet. We really don't know his intention."

"And that doesn't scare you?"

I nod my head no and place my hand on her cheek.

"From here on, things will get better."

A/N

Please don't forget to vote and comment on this VERY PROMISING chapter. Hopefully things will start getting smoother with these two.

I apolagize about the extremelly slow updates... Things got pretty rough as the summer started because MY LEG BROKE ! What a way to spend the WHOLEEE SUMMER BREAK HAHAHA!!!!

I hope your guys summer is going at least a bit better than mine wherever you may be or gone. I also hope you enjoyed this chapter!! These two are finally home and back on their routine. What's gonna go downnn????

Till next time.....