Exordium

This Story is about a women who became the MAFIA QUEEN at very young age, the girl who buried all her emotions in the grave of her parents

This Story is about a women who became the MAFIA QUEEN at very young age, the girl who buried all her emotions in the grave of her parents. She was called as Cold hearted bastard, who don't have emotions, heart, kindness. Who also known for her horrific killing and tormanting ways.

The Queen who is said to be Emotionless is she really a emotionless?

Is she really a that much heartless?

The girl who called to be stone hearted will ever find love and affection?

Will she ever see happiness again which life snatched mercilessly?

What if she finds the love, but will be pushed in the situation where she only have to choose one either being Queen of Mafia or being the Queen of his Heart?

What she will chose?

The Queen who touch the peak while tormanting any one, then what peak would she touch to grab the love for the life time.

This Story also have a man who is soft as cotton, who dreamt of peaceful and lovable life. Who hates crime and the person who do crimes.

The man who don't get angry that easily, what if gets angry on something then what extent his anger will reach?

The man who use to stay away from any sought of fights, even small arguments.

What if that man is forced to be part of the criminal world without his wish, even not induge in the activities related to crime? What will that man do?

What if he fell in love with Queen of Mafia?

Will he accept the love?

What if he find for one whom he fell is emotionless?

Will he became the ray of hope for her?

Does he will be successful from making Mafia Queen to His Queen?

Read further to witness the rollercoaster ride of two opposite personalities.