XLV

It's been four months. Where as Sidharth has been busy all the time. Shehnaaz too have diverted her slaughtering through some other paratrooper on contract basis which she herself handled no one else know about that, she had been busy in handling her other business by herself being attentive, this amazed Sidharth too much as he had not seeing her doing any work related to her contacts. But still he was not believing on her, and that is the reason he had took charge to look after this by ensuring that she in real have left the same or not.

It was Wednesday night both were laying on there sides.

Shehnaaz - Why it's Undigestible for you?

Sidharth - what?

Shehnaaz - that I have stopped taking contracts.

Sidharth - because you are inexorable.

Shehnaaz - but I truly have?

Sidharth - what made you feel it's undigestible for me?

Shehnaaz - Don't be so innocent I know you are keeping the view on my moves.

Sidharth - ohh you got to know that! That's good

Shehnaaz - why can't you believe if I really left.

Sidharth - The nature you carry doesn't make me believe you.

Shehnaaz - But I really have left but one thing I want to say that I will kill that kharbanda, that I won't leave.

Sidharth - I need time to accept all this.

Shehnaaz - You can take I won't will do anything this time. It will be totally your call.

Time was slipping very fastly. Three weeks have been passed after that night conversation.

Sidharth was somewhere falling for her but was not accepting because of her only. But only a day before he called her biwi in public place which was shock for sure for her. But she didn't reacted that time as she was not accepting that he called her biwi in public who don't even consider her properly a friend. They were at garden area in early morning where she was practicing. She finished her practice.

Sidharth - biwi outing pe chalen waise bhi Saturday hai aaj.

Shehnaaz - hmmm

After four hours both were ready for outing. They left for pawna lake where Sidharth had planned outing with her.

Shehnaaz in mind - jab Kal isne biwi kark bulaya muj laga Maine he kuch galat suna, par jab isne aaj wapis bola to jaise yakeen he nai hua, pata nai Kya chal raha hai iske dimag main, pichle char mahino se ye mere sath Kam ke alawa kahin bhi nai jata tha aaj achanak outing. Meri feelings to iske taraf aur bhi jyada strong hoti ja rahi hai par muj apni feelings pe control karna hoga aise nai Kar sakti, par ye feel bahut pyara hai, bhagwan Kun mere sath he kun? Mom dad to cheen liye the, Sidharth se bhi dur Kiya tha ab jab Sidharth se wapis milaya hai to na main usse Bata sakti hun na uske liye Jo feelings hai wo usse Bata sakti hun. Kun? Par Jo ho raha hai usse rok bhi to nai sakti mom aur Sidharth dono ne to same he bola aaj main Jo hai usko jee Kal ki chinta mat kar. Par main bhi Kya karun main bhi to yahi chahti hun par har pal yahi dar laga rahta hai. Abi to dekhun iske dimag main Kya chal raha hai aise to batane se raha. Ziddi Jo hai na sunega na batayga, main bhi ab bol nai sakti isko.

Other side Sidharth in mind - Ye Jo main karne ja raha hun sahi hai, muj nai pata par agar usne mana Kiya to main peeche hat jaunga. Pata nai Kun na chahte hue bhi muj uske liye feelings aa rahi hai, jitna usse dur rahna chahta hun nai rah pata, agar pyar hua ye to, nai aisa nai ho sakta, par main ispe waise vishwas kabi Kar paunga agar ye Pyar bhi hai to! Shayad waqt ke sath ho jaye, abi to Jo ho raha hai usse accept karna he sahi rahega waise bhi isne assassin chhod to Diya hai, par pata nai Kun muj abi Tak nai lagta may be main jyada soch raha hun, ho sakta hai!!

In meantime both reached the destination. Car was drived by Sidharth as they two were alone. As they get down Sidharth took out the material for building tent.

Shehnaaz - tum rest Karo main tent bana dungi, waise bhi tumne drive Kiya hai continue thak gaye hoge.

Sidharth - Theek hai.

Sidharth till the time rested and she build the tent. She wondered why it was one but then ignored as always before it was two different. They enjoyed the peace of place and beauty of nature with visual of lake. Both have not spoken a single word, and after few hours Shehnaaz decided to break the silence but before she could say something he said,

Sidharth - I want to gave in to your demand.

Shehnaaz - which?

Sidharth - for being physical.

Shehnaaz - that means you have fallen for me.

Sidharth - Don't know but my feelings towards you are strong enough.

Shehnaaz - would it be regretting for you in future.

Sidharth - see I want to go with flow, I have feelings but still I'm not able to believe on you that you actually have left your that work for which you called as queen.

Shehnaaz - I don't kill now and why can't you believe on this.

Sidharth - I don't know.

Shehnaaz - I can understand that it's may be not possible for you to believe me, may be in future I can earn that trust of you.

Sidharth - hmmm, but if you don't want that now I won't do.