LXI

Sidharth - don't

Shehnaaz - Sidharth I'm really sorry for hidding such a big thing but for everyone's safty it was needed. Please try to understand my point. These two years I spent in guilt of lieing to you. Sidharth please baat kar. Aise mat kar. Parson mom aur baaz usko leke aynge yahan.

Sidharth turned hearing mom - what you said? Kya bola mom? Mom ko pata hai iske bare main.

Shehnaaz - Sidharth ismain mom ki koi galti nai hai wo Meri wajh se he chup thi maine promise liya tha unse isliye unhone tuj kuch nai bola, please unse gussa mat karna, unhone muj fake abortion ke liye mana kiya tha par uss time wo jaruri tha.

Sidharth - tum Meri bachapan wali shanu ho yahn Tak mujse chupana theek tha par ye sab nai bilkul bhi nai.

Shehnaaz - tumhe pata hai ki main.

Sidharth - Han pata hai muj aur bahut pahle se pata hai, muj laga tha shayad wo bachpan wali Meri shanu muj wapis mil jaygi par main galat tha. Tumne muj Puri tarah se galat sabit Kiya.

Flashback Start

Sidharth was looking for shehnaaz, after searching everywhere he found her with his mom, he was going to enter only when he heard there conversation where she told his mother being his childhood friend shanu, and her fear of revealing to him, and he would hate her more after knowing that she is the one his shanu.

Sidharth hearing all left from there without making noise. In there room he was standing in front of window while visualizing greenery he thought.

Sidharth in mind - kuch din pahle Jimmy uncle bhi kahe rahe the tab Kun nai samaj paya main, par Jo uske sath hua hai uske baad to ye dar hona lazmi hai, apne parents ko apni ankhon ke samne marte dekhna, uske baad uske sath betamiziyan hona, usko Marne ki koshish hona, shayad isliye wo kisi ko apne emotions nai dikhati apne andar daba ke rakhti hai. Wo jis pyar se darti hai usse bhagti hai muj uske Dil main wahi pyar wapis Lana hoga, usse ye ahisas dilana hoga ki inn sab se darke bhagne se kuch nai hoga usse face karna hoga. Par muj inn sab main sabse jyada patience rakhne honge kunki wo itna jaldi nai khulke aygi.

That was the day when he decided to make her feel loved and make her habitual of love, and then he started spending his time with her and after getting chance he asked her for give chance on marriage and do the work on it. And rest everything became history after that.

Flashback End

With this he turned his face.

Sidharth in mind - mom ne aisa kiya, nai ye jhuth bol rahi hai mom ne aisa kuch nai kiya hoga. Ye intentionally mom ka nam le rahi hai. Par isne abi kaha mom usko leke aynge iska matlab mom ko bhi sab pata tha siwaye mere.

Sleep was far away from eyes of both. She again tried to speak but he just ignored.

Shehnaaz - Sidharth baat kar!

Sidharth loudly - shehnaaz chup hoja!! baat Kar baat Kar, Kya baat karun? Ya kuch aur bhi hai Jo mujse shupaya gaya hai. Isse acha hai chup raho aur muj akela shoro. Tuj main se bas dhokhe ki smell aa rahi hai aur kuch nai. Socha tha purana bhul ke nayi zindgi start karunga par yahn to muj koi hope he nai dikh rahi.

Shehnaaz - Sidharth I know baat chupake Maine sahi nai kiya par Mera koi galat irada nai tha main bas nai chahti thi kisi ko bhi Meri wajh se takleef ho. Muj mom ne bhi bola mat kar par uss time koi aur option nai tha. Par ab main ek normal life jeena chahti hun tumhare sath, mom ke sath, humare bete ke sath. Sidharth bas ek baar Promise iske baad na kabi tumse kuch chupaungi na tumhe koi shikayat ka moka milega. I will give my hundred percent to stand on your expectations.

He didn't replied. One more day passed. It was day when his mother was returning with his son. Sidharth is thinking that his son won't come to him won't will recognize him. More over he is nervous by thinking that he will held his son for the first time. And Many more unsaid emotions. He is happy too to know she haven't aborted, and is also able to understand her fear to loose them. But still he is hurt the thing is not leaving his mind upon that his mother was known about it, still she didn't told him. He is still on bed rest. Still two more days were there in visit to doctor. Last two days or say after knowing truth he was not much interacting with her nor he was calling her for anything like few days back. But on the other side she was doing everything herself she too was not initiating talk. She was in delima what to do? Give space to him? Or speak to him? On the contrary she was thinking once mom will come then she will, may be by telling about his son's habbits, antics and so on.

It was night when shehnaaz came inside the room with siddhansh in her arms. Seeing baby Sidharth was going to stand.

Shehnaaz - mat uth.

Sidharth sat back, the she went near him and made baby sit on his lap. She after handing baby to him was moving out of room.

Sidharth - shehnaaz

Shehnaaz - iska nam siddhansh hai.

She was going outside to leave them alone, but he stopped her and asked her to stay.
Sidharth was not forming the words what to say? How to talk to his son? But the words left baby's mouth stunned him.