LX

Extremely SORRY for being late but today is Chand that too in chaliya sahib upar se mere fast to main Office se ake pahle puja ki fir Mandir gayi ake khana khaya abi bed pe ayi hun.... And see ye Ghar pe puja ki thi mere cutiee piee ki😘😘😘😘😘

 And see ye Ghar pe puja ki thi mere cutiee piee ki😘😘😘😘😘

****************

In next twenty minutes she went to him with breakfast. He started eating. It was hot. That made him screamed and slipped the bowl from his hand. Due to hot it little burnt his and her skin of hand but the whole thing made bedsheet and floor dirty.

She then first wiped his hand and applied cream and then washed her hand and applied the cream. She then helped him to stood and sit of couch and she changed the bedsheet the she cleaned the floor. Till the time he had oats which she gave him after making him sit on couch. She then went out for do the preparation for lunch in between too he was calling her again and again first for emptied water jug, then he intentionally pulled the the charger of her laptop and called her to plug it. He then again called her saying want to use washroom, she did that too without complain. Here her lunch preparation were almost done, and started making the same. Here she was done with lunch and other side Sidharth was busy in work. Till night he did the same to make her work double and she too was doing in a hope that he will accept her again.

It's sixth day of his bed rest, he had not left any single chance to make her hell tired. Sometimes he was doing intentionally, sometimes unintentionally. But he was making things too much difficult for her. Here she was making dinner for him and on there side speaking to his mother. Where she told her that Sidharth have got sprain. On which his mother suggested for malish with mustered oil and turmeric after heating little, it will be effective.

She did the same. But then started thinking will he allow her to do this. She then decided when he will be sleeping then will do. After dinner he slept and then she applied the oil on his sprained foot gently. After washing hand she came back to lay beside him.

Sidharth - why you did that?

Shehnaaz - you was sleeping right?

Sidharth - muj koi hath lagayga to Kya pata nai chalega?

Shehnaaz - umm wo sorry Bina puche Kiya par ye tumhare foot ke liye effective tha isliye bas. Ab ispe gussa mat karna yaar.

Sidharth - Thank you 😊

Shehnaaz - uski jarurat nai hai Sidharth.

After few minutes.

Shehnaaz - Sidharth ek baat puchun.

Sidharth - hmm

Shehnaaz - Kya tum mujhe kabi maaf nai karoge. Aur kabi accept bhi nai karoge.

Sidharth - agar main tumhe maaf karun to Kya tum muj Sach bata dogi ki Kun kiya tha wo sab.

Shehnaaz - tumhare Kuwait se lotne ke teen din pahle he Maine sari preparation karwayi thi.

Sidharth - kis cheej ki preparations.

Shehnaaz - tumhare wapis ane ke agle he din main apni feelings and love ke liye tumhe batane wali thi. Par dusre din muj kuch acha nai lag raha tha baar baar vomit ho rahi thi to maine doctor ko bhulaya and then muj pata Chala ki main pregnant hun. Muj pahle laga main tumhe dono baten sath main bataungi to tumhe lagega ki main tumse pyar ka izhar baby ke wajh se Kar rahi hun.

Sidharth - isliye tumne abortion karwaya.

Shehnaaz - nai, Maine mom ko bataya wo bhi bahut khush thi, fir unhone muj samjaya ki ye sab nai sochun ki tumhe Kya lagega fir unke sath shopping ke liye gayi thi. Jab shopping kark wapis aa rahe the to Maine pata nai Kun apni car change ki jismain gayi thi usmain wapis nai ayi aur wo car aghe he chal rahi thi humari car ke jismain main mom, Jimmy aur driver tha. Bich raste main Meri car pe humla hua aur wo car Puri tarah se jal gayi Jo bodyguards usmain the wo bhi. Uss incident ne muj bahut jyada dara Diya tha, muj kuch nai samj raha tha mere dimag main bas yehi aa raha tha ki Meri wajh se mom ko kuch hojata to. Tabi maine decide kiya ki yahn se dur chali jaun jab tak kharbanda ko na maar dun, kunki mansion ka he koi Banda tha jisne info leak ki thi kuch din baad main pata Chala ki mere ane Jane ki khabren to Banda de raha tha par mere pregnancy ki khabar mere purane doctor ne leak ki wo bhi paison ke liye. Khair unko to saza mil gayi par ab sawal tha Jo pregnancy ki news enemies Tak pahuch gayi upar se ye baat tak bahar aa gayi ki main tumse pyar Karne lagi hun aur muj yakeen tha uska fayda koi na koi uthayga. Bas isliye Maine wo sab. Aur please mom se naraz mat hona ye Sara decision Mera tha Maine he unse promise liya tha ki ye baat kisi ko bhi pata na chale. Isliye unhone. Aur Sidharth mom ko Mera mafia hone ka Sach bhi pata hai.

Sidharth was quite, not even reacting.

Shehnaaz - Sidharth ek aur baat hai. Par please gussa mat hona.

Sidharth - tum bolo.

Shehnaaz - humara ek beta hai.

This came big shock for him.

Shehnaaz - Sidharth

She pulled him towards herself but he didn't budge. Instead he roared.

Sidharth - don't