LVII

Both slept then, it’s been 4 days she have been sleeping in his room and Sidharth on couch. It was time for his return. While she use to work from home visit only when needed like before.

While working she went into the lane on thoughts – Muj laga tha ye ek do din main wapis bed pe soyga ya kuch to baat hogi ladai he sahi par ye to dheet hai. Uske baad se to dekh Tak nai raha aur ye mujse bardshat nai ho raha ab. Kya karun dhamka ke bhi koi Kam nai Kar sakti.

Her thoughts broke when door bell rang. She went to open but for her surprise he was not alone. Some girl was with him. It broke shehnaaz too much. She was not expecting this.

Shehnaaz being shocked – Sidharth ye, ye kon hai aur aise tumhare upar kun.

Sidharth – Meri girlfriend isliye to tuj divorce papers diye the sign karo to main isse shadi Kar sakun.

Shehnaaz – Sidharth tum…tum jhuth bol rahe ho, mere se gussa ho isliye Kar rahe ho ye sab haina. Please Sidharth don’t please aise mat karo.

Sidharth to girl – yaar Chalo ye to roz ka jaise lecture hogaya hai.

While moving towards room.

Sidharth – are haan Queen ji aap mere wale room main he ayngi yaad hai naa apne he Bola tha kuch bhi Kar lo main room se bahar nai jaungi to ab bhi room main he rahna, specially hum dono ko sath main 😈….

Saying so he left.

Shehnaaz – ye Kya Sach main nai ye aisa kuch nai karega muj pata hai ye uss ladki ka he Kam hoga.

She went towards his room to confirm he was lieing. But as she opened the door, She found girl fully naked under him, while opening the door made some noise which made them look at door. Girl who saw her was trying to cover her body with sheet.

Sidharth – baby don’t do this she is going to witness our moments whole night.

Girl – your wife don’t have any problem?

Sidharth – No darling she don't have any problem infact she will watch us by sitting near us only, hope you don’t have problem
.
Girl – I don’t have any problem baby. Shall we continue.

Sidharth – ya sure, but let me make her comfortable here first so that she also can enjoy right na darling.

Girl – Ya why not.

Sidharth – are khari Kun ho abi tak, bed is of 6 foot we will adjust in 3 only on remaining you will be comfortable.

Shehnaaz finally spoke up who was totally shocked – Sidharth please mat kar aise I know I was was wrong but ye sab please mat kar.

Sidharth – you was one who said few days back that what ever you want to do, do it. I won’t leave the room. Now witness the intensity.

Sidharth in mind – main bhi dekhta hun kitna sahen Kar sakti hai, waise bhi Jo tune kiya hai uske aghe to ye kuch bhi nai hai.

Girl – Baby start it na I can’t control now, she will make herself comfortable on her own.

Sidharth – Okay darling.

He then started kissing her, she too was responding with equal flavor, his other hand was working on her mammaries, she too was making erotic sounds in his mouth, he then left her to catch breaths and Simultaneously he was showering wet kisses on her neck and shoulders, next he bit there making her moan. He was purloining with her one of t*t and biting other one.

Shehnaaz there was seeing this went numb. There was no emotions on her face.

He then pushed his three digits in her minge and was ramming her punani faster. She was there moaning and left her spasm many times. She was getting Immense pleasure by his work.

And here this was it for shehnaaz she moved and ran out of his room but Sidharth who saw stopped her.

Sidharth – shehnaaz Jana nai pura show enjoy kark jao.

Shehnaaz without saying left.

Sidharth shouted – why you are going now it’s your room too na then stay here.

Shehnaaz went in guest room.

Shehnaaz to herself – No he can’t do this, he is just punishing me, I know he won’t proceed then. He is doing this only to torcher me nothing else, I can’t break like this. I won’t. He want this way na ok I will make my self strong to witness all this. But won’t leave him this time.

Other side as she left, Sidharth moved back and asked her to wear her clothes he took out the pants. He then went to balcony of his room but not before locking the room.

Sidharth – Jo uski ankhon main aaj dard tha na, ab isse pata chalega ki usne muj kitna dard Diya tha uss time. Isse jyada dard dene ka socha tha Maine par nai Kar paa raha, pata nai Kun Mera he dil muj hamesha dokha deta hai,  pahle socha Pyar main nai padunga par hogaya aur ab Socha nafrat karun usse bhi dard dun par fir iss Dil ne sath nai Diya.

Night passed, it was next morning. shehnaaz came out as nothing have happened last night. But deep down she was crying. Here Sidharth came out and saw her.

Sidharth in mind – woww emotionless face is back on her, kitne din chupaogi.

There come girl whom Sidharth have brought. He held her with waist, he was bitting her neck again and tweaking her t*ts.

Shehnaaz who saw this held herself from getting weak.

He after getting ready left for office, shehnaaz made herself busy in work so that she didn’t recall what happened last night.
It was happening every night. Shehnaaz was loosing her calm. But still was quite. It’s been a week. Finally her calm reached the peak and lost all her control.

Shehnaaz – Sidharth

Sidharth – ohh you are here still!! Are yaad Aya tum to bol rahi thi kuch bhi karlo room se Bahar nai jaogi fir Kun bhag gayi thi, kitna enjoy Kiya humne

To girl – haina darling 😈

She pushed the girl with all force on the floor, then held his collar.

Shehnaaz – why you are doing this to make me leave you? then listen to me very carefully, no I won’t leave you bring how many you want. Make them stand here and fuck them still I won’t leave you nor will sign the divorce. I fucking doesn’t care.

He pulled her hairs from back end of her head in fist.