XVI

Jimmy – kon bol Raha hai.

Shehnaaz – kon bol Raha baad main puchna mid highway main car puncture hogayi hai to uske liye admi bejo aur 3-4 cars mens ki aur bejna. Jo cars ki take care karta hai na usko call do.

Men – Ji queen.

Shehnaaz – queen ke Bache. Muj wapis ane de Teri barabar lagegi. Extra tyre Kun nai tha car main.

Men – queen sorry galti se hogaya hoga. Warna main hamesha dyan rakhta hun.

Shehnaaz – Jimmy ko bol jaldi beje. Aur khabardar mansion chodne ka socha bhi to.

She ended the call.

Shehnaaz – Sidharth Meri purse aur bag do.

He forwarded and she took out the bundle of notes and gave it to owner. And asked him to serve the food to both of them.

Soon food arrived and they started eating.
During the meals,

Sidharth – tumhe nind nai ati Kya??

Shehnaaz – Nai. Ab chup chap Khao.

They were sitting silently there after sustenance.

But then suddenly shehnaaz moved towards owner.

Owner – ji madamji kahiye kuch chahiye tha apko.

Shehnaaz – ye dono apke Bache Hain

Owner – ji madamji.

Shehnaaz – to ye dono yahan aise Kam Kun Kar rahe hai school Jane ki jagh.

Owner – wo madamji bade school main dakhla pe bahut paise mangte hai aur yahn koi school hai he nai.

Shehnaaz – agle do din ke andar inn dono ka dakla City ke sabse bare school main hojana chahiye aur kharche ki chinta mat karo aur rahne ka intezam wahn ki hostele main hojayga.

Owner – wo log to pahle paise fir jati ( caste ) dekhte hai to kaise

Shehnaaz – Tension mat lo abi main tumhe ek letter deti hun wahn jaoge to wo dedena aur agar andar Jane dene pe kuch bhi bole to bolna queen ne beja hai.

Owner gapsed hearing queen.

Owner – aap queen

Shehnaaz – haan. Sidharth ek letter par sari details likh ke dedo sath main queen wala stamp bhi hai iss main wo laga dena aur main sign kark dungi. Agle do din main tumhe ensure karna hai ye dono Bache school main hai.

Sidharth nodded and did the same.

Some time passed as they were there only waiting for cars. Shehnaaz was laying there eyes closed not sleeping. But Sidharth was lost in thoughts.

Sidharth in mind – Jo isne aaj Kiya it was commendable Matlab unn bachon ki Zindagi ban jaygi isse to. Shayad maa sahi thi. Par main bhi Kya karun jab bhi lagata hai ye achi hai. Par kuch na kuch aisa hota hai jisse muj isse bafrat hone lagti hai. Main na chahte hue bhi isspe ek minute bhi vishwas nai Kar pata par hamesha ye bhi lagta hai ki ye natak karti hai Bure hone ka. Aur muj hamesha aisa Kun lagta hai jaise. Leave it yaar jitna sochega utna uss dandal main fasega.

After some time they heard some noise and some one was holding gun and standing above shehnaaz, they thought she is sleeping but she felt in closed eyes someone is above she smartly moved and took out the Knife without getting come in anyone’s eye, as the knife was was her waist band attached.

Next Moment that person shouted in pain, queen taking the advantage of person looking other side gave a cut on his hand wrist which results in gun fell down.

Other side for the first time Sidharth fought with goons. He was punching them with all his might. Shehnaaz who was beating the goons still saw him and wondered the innocent boy is beating the shit out if them.
Soon those mens were tied and standing there.

Shehnaaz asked owner to bring some articles.

In few minutes owner came up with burning flame, thick iron rod, salt, red chilli powder.

Queen – ab khel shuru hoga.

Sidharth was confirmed she is up to something so he decided to ask owner to take kids inside.

She heated the rod and came near of the men, And directly put the rod on his thigh area, men screamed out, that was not enough immediately she sprinkled red chilli powder.

Queen – aur cheekho, thora aur, maza nai aa Raha.

Goons were continuesly begging her to forgive them but she was no where to stop. The netizens around them were feared with queen’s act.

She was doing the same with fourth one when Sidharth tried to stop her, but she shoved him too showing that rod.

Finally Sidharth dared to go close to her and snatched the rod and thrown that at side and took her to some alone place, he asked her to be calm but she was burning with rage.

Sidharth – acha kuch na sahi in chote bachon ka socho, agar unhone ye sab dekha to Kya hoga.

Innerly his hatred was increasing with every passing second but he have to make her calm for now. He was sure too that she will burst on him later. But he ignored that fact.

She was some where calmed, after sometime her mens too reached the place.

She told them to take these goons as she was sure that they are here because of kharbanda only. Jimmy understood and giving the car to them he left with other mens. She also asked him to send autogiro to the location bshe will send him soon. She gave a huge amount of cheque to owner too for renovation of dabha as it got broke. And also asked him to construct it properly with necessaries.

They left the place, till the time they reach drive was in silence. As soon as they reached, she started the work for which she was there, soon the work came to an end. She called for autogiro. Till the time they were at office there.

Sidharth was in deep thoughts, which she saw and asked him what happened.